finished my roe install, record time J/K

i got my uego today its installed and at idle its at 14.9-15.0 WOT its between 10.0-12.... thats with the card withe the most timing taken out i guess i need to add more timing/ the other card right?

perk_1405 said:
i got my uego today its installed and at idle its at 14.9-15.0 WOT its between 10.0-12.... thats with the card withe the most timing taken out i guess i need to add more timing/ the other card right?

Right on;) What cards came with your kit?:confused:

I think the three indicates 3 degrees of timing pulled...and 6 degrees for the other.

I also have a race card that has zero degrees of timing...

Prof said:
I think the three indicates 3 degrees of timing pulled...and 6 degrees for the other.

Me too! 0deg water/meth card:D

So what did you decide on your truck Roy:confused:

Prof said:

you are right i got my roe manual and that is what i just read. im gonna try the 3D card..

perk_1405 said:
you are right i got my roe manual and that is what i just read. im gonna try the 3D card..

Just watch that A/F guage under boost;) IF YA CAN:D :D :burnout:

perk_1405 said:
hey guys didnt i hear someone say that roe recomneds to use 15w40?

kyle what are you using..

Yep, Sean says 15w40;) So that's what I put in mine:rock:

KYLE or BELGIUM is this normal?

i ran my truck pretty hard yesterday and i have oil comming out of the crankcase breather i got from roe.i paid the extra 60 bucks and got it... its all over my battery, manifold, finder, the whole drivers side. i checked and its comming out of the little filter, wtf. KYLE or BELGIUM is this normal? what do i need to do get a catch can system or something? and who makes the best system?

First, do a leak down test and a compression check.

If your pistons are not forged, you could have ring problems. Blow-by can be a real problem with these engines.

If the tests don't indicate any problems, go with the JMB catch can.

this is Belgium calling... :D

no i don't have it so far.... :dontknow: don't know , mine has 22 kmiles... what on yours ? i can imagine once the rings are damaged , the blow-by increases alot and that overpressure causus a problem in the cranckcase...to much to deal for the little Roe filters...

don't know but do you drive long time under boost ? i can hardly get it there on our Belgium roads... i think only a few secondes during acceleration trough the first 5 gears... :dontknow: don't even think making boost in 1ste.. :D

I am running a catch can on mine;) I have had no problems so far:dontknow: I have put about 200 miles on it so far:rock: I have not been extremely hard on it cause it is still lean under WOT:( So until I get it tuned I will have to take it a little easy;)

perk_1405 said:
i ran my truck pretty hard yesterday and i have oil comming out of the crankcase breather i got from roe.i paid the extra 60 bucks and got it... its all over my battery, manifold, finder, the whole drivers side. i checked and its comming out of the little filter, wtf. KYLE or BELGIUM is this normal? what do i need to do get a catch can system or something? and who makes the best system?
For what it's worth I've seen paxton blown engines blow oil out of the dip stick tube.

Do you have aftermarket valve covers?

i tried to call roe but it was busy then i called again and they were closed. i will call them in the morn. where would be the best place to get a leek down test done? b/c i dont live near any viper shops..

Explain what (out playing) means:confused: :D Where you in the boost a WHOLE lot:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back