First dyno for the truck

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I run a 14.0-.2 up here now and ran a 13.3 in Phoenix last winter when I only had a flash in it. So I am curious as hell to what I can get now in better air.

Move to Illinois...we have great air...lol

chad434sc said:
Move to Illinois...we have great air...lol
Naw too close to Minnesota:D :p The Girlfriend hates it there:dontknow: Plus I don't think work would let me live there.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I run a 14.0-.2 up here now and ran a 13.3 in Phoenix last winter when I only had a flash in it. So I am curious as hell to what I can get now in better air.

Do you remember exactly when last winter in Phoenix? Date? Time?
Same for your 14 - 14.2 runs near where you live? Date? Time?

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
Do you remember exactly when last winter in Phoenix? Date? Time?
Same for your 14 - 14.2 runs near where you live? Date? Time?
I don't but I dug up the timeslips. The 13.38 @ 102.97 was at Speedworld in Phoenix on 1/20/08 @ 1:52 pm- Stage 2 flash only and DR's

14.05 @ 99.71 in Douglas WY on 9/6/08 @ 1:15 pm- with current mods.

Really curious where this is going. Can't wait to find out what your going to dig up!

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I don't but I dug up the timeslips. The 13.38 @ 102.97 was at Speedworld in Phoenix on 1/20/08 @ 1:52 pm- Stage 2 flash only and DR's

14.05 @ 99.71 in Douglas WY on 9/6/08 @ 1:15 pm- with current mods.

Really curious where this is going. Can't wait to find out what your going to dig up!

I looked up the Density Altitudes for you on those dates....

The DA for Phoenix was 932 feet and for Douglas Wyoming 5866 feet during the times of day you gave me. A difference of 4934 feet. Using the 3.5% loss per 1000 feet and basing your sea-level r.w.h.p. at 427 you were down approx. 70 horsepower racing in Wyoming instead of Phoenix.

LitemUp said:
Those are some nice numbers. Your A/F ratio seems a little rich for an N/A engine if you tune it a little more aggressively in the high 12's to low 13's you should be able to get another 20 rwhp.

:dito: :dito: :dito:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
427 HP and 469 TQ. Just wondering how much more it would have been if it was not at altitude.

7be15d73.jpg
Your not to much off I just did mine today with prof (roy)mine was 428 hp and 478 torque so your not too much off and we are at about 800-900ft.
hope that helps. thats with just a tune and headers.

My first Truck Dyno

This is my First Dyno of my truck.
439.62 MAX HP 494.28 MAX TQ

2004 RC Pirelli Tires, Volant CAI, 170 Stat, SCT tuner (93 Octane), & VTCOA sticker (3hp xtr)

Is there anything, I can do. Change to a different oil's & lube set-up. I am waiting to get back to states to hook up SnakeGuts for the Belanger Long tube Headers & Mids. Throttle Body? B&M?

dynograph_srt10_stock_cai_tune-1.jpg

Last edited:
Big Worm said:
This is my First Dyno of my truck.
439.62 MAX HP 494.28 MAX TQ

2004 RC Pirelli Tires, Volant CAI, 170 Stat, SCT tuner (93 Octane), & VTCOA sticker (3hp xtr)

Is there anything, I can do. Change to a different oil's & lube set-up. I am waiting to get back to states to hook up SnakeGuts for the Belanger Long tube Headers & Mids. Throttle Body? B&M?

dynograph_srt10_stock_cai_tune-1.jpg

Big worm, something is odd with this dyno sheet. The HP/Torque are supposed to be the same at 5250rpm like the sheet a few posts earlier (DEVILDAWGS POST).:confused:

Anyone else notice this?:dontknow:

supercar1of1 said:

Big worm, something is odd with this dyno sheet. The HP/Torque are supposed to be the same at 5250rpm like the sheet a few posts earlier (DEVILDAWGS POST).:confused:

Anyone else notice this?:dontknow:

yep, they should cross at 5250rpm

I asked my Tuner, and he gave me a explanation as to what he did , and as soon as i add the graph's you can see what he did. but yea they did cross at 5250, I will post once I get back to my room.

“In theory they do cross, you have to look at the tables on each side of the graph, they are not equal from side to side, thus they will not cross (On the graph) at the 5250 when looking at this graph because it has been stretched to see more power & torque curve. If you scale the torque & power at 5250 rpms you will see the numbers are the same” Attached is another graph with the cursor marked at 5250rpms to show they are the same.
dynograph_srt10_stock_cai_tune_5-1.jpg

dynograph_srt10_stock_cai_tune_5250.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back