First Hand Look at a Billy Boat Exhaust Installation

As previously mentioned....one advantage of living in Az is vehicles stay very clean. Mine has over 100K and undercarriage is as clean as Pyscho's. In all those miles mine has been in rain less than the number of fingers still left on both my hands. :D

B&B is, imho, one of the best sounding exhausts on our V10's. A bit pricey but in the end money well spent. I wish they had stuck with flange fittings but I see the advantage of slip joints. I've been through their shop and certainly a backyard mechanic's dream shop. Belanger, just around the corner, is also a nice place to wonder around but strikingly different than B&B.

Nice addition!! :rock:

Thanks for the comments guys. It is nice to not have a DD, rain or snow to deal with. It will keep the B&B stainless lookin' like new for years.

Someday ChuckB, it would be cool to get em' out early and do a spirited run. Since we both have put a knee down on sportbikes, we definitely have a different perspective when behind the wheel:D Ya' know, meet up at Bee Line and Shea before sunrise and go..........:rock:

Thanks for the comments guys. It is nice to not have a DD, rain or snow to deal with. It will keep the B&B stainless lookin' like new for years.

Someday ChuckB, it would be cool to get em' out early and do a spirited run. Since we both have put a knee down on sportbikes, we definitely have a different perspective when behind the wheel:D Ya' know, meet up at Bee Line and Shea before sunrise and go..........:rock:

Perspective....yeah, our trucks are SLOW! :rock: Actually, they do pretty good. A number of times I've taken mine out on the race track before/after one of my track days. I'm certainly no driver but it is fun drifting it around the corner. Downside is, at least for my poor skills, drifting perfectly and spinning out are just moments of separation.

I'm just about done converting this one for track only. By far the most insane bike I've thrown a leg over. No way I could keep my lic if I was on the street. Aprilia SXV550 Vtwin, under 300lbs and over 70hp.

IMG_0048.jpg

ChuckB;

Very nice ride! Amazing what these things can do! I envy the skills needed to drive them to the limit!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDbWSkTwJdk]‪Nicky Hayden Super Moto‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, Motard is a ball but so is roadracing, single track, desert etc However, the one area of MC riding that requires the most skill is no question Trials riding. I sold my Sherco 290 last year but I spent nearly 3yrs learning on it and quite humbling to go to a trials event and get your butt handed to you....again...and again...and again!

‪Urban Freestyler - Trials‬‏ - YouTube

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back