First Minor Change...

mrssrt10

Reaction score
About 2 weeks before Christmas, someone tried breaking into my truck while I was at work. Nothing major happened. The lock was popped to the inside of the door and a couple dings by the handle. Since we were having the dings fixed as well as the lock, I decided to just elimate the problem all together!
This is what the outcome is:
IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!

VJ

sleeper said:
Do you have a hidden button or a remote?
lol Yea, she has my head to break the window if the acctuators or remote doesn't work. hahahaha

JRSVIPR said:
I like it alot,Very clean looking....Smooooth
I really like the clean look to!

Now I just need to do something about the gas door and antena!!! :p

mrssrt10 said:

Oh SHIAT, here it goes... lol

Whats not to like????:rock: :rock:
I,ll put that on my future mod list-#199!!!:D :D :D

mrssrt10 said:

Some one here shaved the antenna to,Looked great.

I was thinking of doing that myself-- who ,what and where can I get a kit for this mod---can it be done and still leave the door handles intacked.. replacing the keyed door handle with a keyless one to avoid body work.

VIPR PWR said:
I was thinking of doing that myself-- who ,what and where can I get a kit for this mod---can it be done and still leave the door handles intacked.. replacing the keyed door handle with a keyless one to avoid body work.
We had the work done here in Albuquerque, at LoidsRides, they did the paint on Ron's car... He said he will talk to Chris about the kit and what you may need....

DRamSrt10 said:
And the tailgate handle too! :rock:
I am currently without my tailgate. Ron told me that there was a scratch or something that the guys at the shop are fixing.... I think there is more to it than that! But, I can't get anyone to tell me what is going on with that! :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back