First Minor Change...

VIPR PWR said:
I was thinking of doing that myself-- who ,what and where can I get a kit for this mod---can it be done and still leave the door handles intacked.. replacing the keyed door handle with a keyless one to avoid body work.
I will get that info for you tomorrow.

mrssrt10 said:
I am currently without my tailgate. Ron told me that there was a scratch or something that the guys at the shop are fixing.... I think there is more to it than that! But, I can't get anyone to tell me what is going on with that! :dontknow:
What???

Looks great Maureen!!!! :rock: :rock:

Thanks, MRSSRT10( Maureen and Ron)---Looking forward to the info---

Last edited:
Very Nice!

Smooth is always...well smooth!

Good solution...hope the tail gate comes home naked too!

VIPR PWR said:
Thanks, MRSSRT10( Maureen and Ron)---Looking forward to the info---
Ok, here is the info.

Chasis Tech
www.chassistech.com
250 S. Hibbert
Mesa, AZ 85210

Part #: SHAV-DOORKIT - 2 Shaved Door 50lb (you really only need the 35lb though)

Ron

that looks great!!! by the way, do you guys ever get down to socorro,nm? i been there, climbed the walls of box canyon and played the links at nm tech.(great golf)

Prof said:
Very Nice!

Smooth is always...well smooth!

Good solution...hope the tail gate comes home naked too!

Ron finally told me late last night that the tailgate handle is being put to the inside of the tailgate... I saw the cut out area on the carpet kit when we were at the shop.... Of course when I asked him about it, he knew nothing!!!! Then he finally fessed up!! It was going to be a surprise as we had talked about it months ago!! I'm excited to see how that looks! All I know is that the handle was shaved (and moved), and the emblems removed with the SRT10 airbrushed. Do not know if there will be another dragonfly, if not, it's something that can be added later!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back