First Minor Change...

Very nice touch :rock:

Thanks again everyone!!! I will post more pics when I get the tailgate back.... Should be by the end of the week!! :D

that looks awesome! so what are you going to do with the gas door? any ideas yet? move it inside the bed under the tonneau?

NICE...I shaved the handle on my tailgate in my old pickup and it made a HUGE difference.
How much did they charge for the labor??

kcsr said:
that looks awesome! so what are you going to do with the gas door? any ideas yet? move it inside the bed under the tonneau?

We haven't really talked about it yet.... It was just an idea I had after seeing the doors completed. I would imagine that if we do shave the gas door, that we would move it to inside the bed. If anyone has any ideas to share.... ;)

QueLocura said:
NICE...I shaved the handle on my tailgate in my old pickup and it made a HUGE difference.
How much did they charge for the labor??

The guys that did the work for me also did the paint on the Charger... The owner of the shop cuts us a deal on the work he does for us because we send him quite a bit of work. With all the shows/GTG's we go to, we give out a lot of his business cards! So, it would be fair to quote what he charged us for the work!

It was a pleasure meeting you and Ron @ speedworld. Can't wait to see how the tailgate turns out. BTW my girlfriend loves dragonfly's too. I got here a porcelain dragonfly night light that is just the coolest thing you ever saw.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
It was a pleasure meeting you and Ron @ speedworld. Can't wait to see how the tailgate turns out. BTW my girlfriend loves dragonfly's too. I got here a porcelain dragonfly night light that is just the coolest thing you ever saw.

It was great meeting you as well! I am hoping the tailgate will be finished tomorrow.... not sure yet. Super Nationals Car Show is the first weekend of February and the shop has a couple cars there to finish up for the show, so it may be mid week before I get it back... I am trying to be patient!!!

mrssrt10 said:
It was great meeting you as well! I am hoping the tailgate will be finished tomorrow.... not sure yet. Super Nationals Car Show is the first weekend of February and the shop has a couple cars there to finish up for the show, so it may be mid week before I get it back... I am trying to be patient!!!
<runs and hides>

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
looks real good .. reminds me of m y old pickup when i 18 .. everytrhign shaved...

Thanks!!! It will be 3 years in April since we bought the truck and this is the first mod I have gotten...

Unless you count the HID headlights, the tonneau cover and satellite radio...;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back