First pic of my 10

You can visit my weight reduction thread for the most up to date weight reduction. I believe I am at 305.5lbs removed. If you beat me I guess I'm going to have to keep working on going faster. That's what makes it fun!! :D

Here is the link to my weight reduction thread for those interested:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/vprpwrds-weight-reduction-thread-54504/

Mine is about 450-500# heavier. I think the most I will pull is spare, bed cover, front sway, and maybe tailgate. I like returning mine to full stock when I get home each time.

Mine is about 450-500# heavier. I think the most I will pull is spare, bed cover, front sway, and maybe tailgate. I like returning mine to full stock when I get home each time.

Do you daily drive your truck?

Do you daily drive your truck?

Some weeks. Just not a fan of keeping a bunch of stuff off it like a spare (in case of a flat), bed cover(covers my groceries in the rain), tailgate(helps with previous) sway bar(i love curvy roads still). I see the help it makes, just not worth the hundreths to me.

Some weeks. Just not a fan of keeping a bunch of stuff off it like a spare (in case of a flat), bed cover(covers my groceries in the rain), tailgate(helps with previous) sway bar(i love curvy roads still). I see the help it makes, just not worth the hundreths to me.

I put 2k miles a year on my truck and I too like twisty roads but up until a couple months ago I had my 2000 Focus that I used for SCCA racing to tackle the twisties. I just want to see what I can do with a bolt on street tire truck. I think the fastest I can go with all of my weight reduction will be mid 12s.

I put 2k miles a year on my truck and I too like twisty roads but up until a couple months ago I had my 2000 Focus that I used for SCCA racing to tackle the twisties. I just want to see what I can do with a bolt on street tire truck. I think the fastest I can go with all of my weight reduction will be mid 12s.

I think low 12's are possible depending on how much you take off and what street tire you use. My Nittos grip great on a halfway prepped track. Unfortunately the track nearest me doesn't understand that concept for test n tunes. I had thought a lot about gear change or DRs and when I finally admitted to myself that I cant hook on street tires here, gear change would only make it worse. DR's are fun tho, just a little to get use to on the top end if your tire pressure is a little low.

Every new guy should read this thread..... it rocks!

Who was Stewart before he was Smackdown? Lol. Good looking truck though Joseph, black sure is the best looking color :D

Yes the idiot that had it before me had it spray lined with red liner and it surely wasnt the best job and he also had it come over the bed cap areas about an inch which is the only bas thing about the truck. So i used that to knock a grand off to have the bed repainted.

Dont do That the red paint is at least 10hp extra...!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back