Fitted for NOS

Thats true, didnt think about that:burnout: as good as it seems your are allready ,you're right you may not need it:D I did see you are moving the battery that should help too.When they do , have them look at the stock battery holder ,it can be cut nicly and ussed to mount the fuse box, and abs module

Stinker said:
cool, go with a cat back of your choice, delete the cats(a must), get sims to take car of 02's , go with bellanger or mopar long tubes(personally like bellanger) a CAI cold air intake of your choice,msd wires,(better tranfer of voltage) a good open throttle body,or port the stockone,add a 170 thermostate,use a good 5w30synthetic oil,buy the vec II from Jimmy(freakin killer deal they sell for $1000) and you should be all over 480rwhp!
Add a good gen II cam and later do the heads($3500) and you should be dead on or over 500hp.. The secret will be the dyno tune,find a good tuner in the area, which is where?

Thnx for all the info. Im stock right now. and i live in Commerce, Georgia right next to the track, i dont know any good tuners in the area

Bone said:
My suggestion is to put a WOT switch and or RPM switch for 3000-5800 RPM. We tend to run lean already in the low RPMs, even with Flash and VEC. Also, high in the timing down low in the RPM band. Then that "Open Loop" will throw his ugly cranium into the mix. But hey, thats just me.
Bone, your approach seems to very well concieved...it addresses a multitude of problems...I would love to apply your approach and have the option of not arming the system and just punching a steering wheel button for a quick spray "on demand"...but the complications may be too much....

Mine is on a WOT sensor with a trigger for when I bump up the shot. With a 75 shot I dont think it will cause alot of tire spin......a150 shot and the WOT sensor cannot be used.

Mike is right.....Daniel had a 100 shot and couldnt spray off the line on a badly prepped track. But when he hooked up he was cutting 1.5 60's I think....I think that may have been at Quallcomm too which isnt a track, its a parking lot for a stadium. The automatics dont launch as hard as the sticks so I think Mike will be fine spraying off the line...up to a 100 shot I would guess.

Ok....so the official NO2 plan is done..

Nitrous express kit

Tap a fuel line into the existing tank and add a seperate pump

Wide band shut off system....goes lean and the NO2 shuts down

FJO nitrous control will map the spray in via rpm and mph....it is progressive....0 - 100%

probably a 100-150 shot

Bottle in bed with the battery and warmer....

Nowwhat said:
Ok....so the official NO2 plan is done..

Nitrous express kit

Tap a fuel line into the existing tank and add a seperate pump

Wide band shut off system....goes lean and the NO2 shuts down

FJO nitrous control will map the spray in via rpm and mph....it is progressive....0 - 100%

probably a 100-150 shot

Bottle in bed with the battery and warmer....

When are you going to run her?

K-80-123 said:
When are you going to run her?

a week to get the parts....then a week to install and tune....ordering a drum of VP racing fuel (unleaded) for the track days.....

Perfect timing as I do not want to run in this heat....probably won't run for 4 weeks or so.....

Nowwhat said:
a week to get the parts....then a week to install and tune....ordering a drum of VP racing fuel (unleaded) for the track days.....

Perfect timing as I do not want to run in this heat....probably won't run for 4 weeks or so.....

What are you running 104?

Prof said:
Bone, your approach seems to very well concieved...it addresses a multitude of problems...I would love to apply your approach and have the option of not arming the system and just punching a steering wheel button for a quick spray "on demand"...but the complications may be too much....
That would be the easiest to do (a button on demand), however, just one slip of the finger, a kid in your car, a valet driver, etc., could make a world of hurt for your engine. I like to have 2 'positive' means of arming the system. Kinda like the old days in the Bone or Strike Eagle; always had a couple of steps to release a weapon to make sure that is what you really mean to do.

You could do a button and a safety guarded on/off switch. :joyman:

:adore: One day, I shall too be in the rankings of SRT Kings....

Until then, a K&N filter and catback must do.....

run straight 112 and have Chris tune for it.....u can afford 12 bucks a gallon right :) Seriously, thats what (the only thing) i like about the vec. I just swipe a card and im tuned for 112, swipe again and im good for 93.

I run Motorsports 109 ,oxygenated fuel in the Impala.I get it for $7.07 /gallon multi barrel pricing.

SRT10addict if you are in commerce come to the NC get together the 29th, its in greensboro aobut oh well uh 5-6 hours , opps I was thinking of concord, but anyway you have the underground in charlotte which is reall close to ya

and guys call a fuel tech at vp fuel or which ever fuel you use and they are super helpful:D

Well Mike (nowwhat) since it looks like you are trying to find out just how much power can be made with a stock bottom end, that means you are going to break that bottom end in finding its limits. So I'm thinking you already have a plan as to just what you are going to build once you break the bottom end. OK, spill the beans, just how wild are going to go?

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back