Fitted for NOS

HEy mike.....How are u gonna switch from your N02 tune from your street tune? No VEC.....you cant reprogram your split secong toooo easily to pull timing....whatcha gonna do?

Blakewilder said:
HEy mike.....How are u gonna switch from your N02 tune from your street tune? No VEC.....you cant reprogram your split secong toooo easily to pull timing....whatcha gonna do?

Two Words...:

Chris Jensen............:D

I know he can tune it for NOS but he wont be able to make it where YOU can change back and forth without a piece of hardware to do so like a VEC....I hate the VEC and Im tryin to find a solution for this.....AND....since Chris is ultimately gonna be tuning mine too......help a brotha out.

Blakewilder said:
I know he can tune it for NOS but he wont be able to make it where YOU can change back and forth without a piece of hardware to do so like a VEC....I hate the VEC and Im tryin to find a solution for this.....AND....since Chris is ultimately gonna be tuning mine too......help a brotha out.

I don't know what you are using to controll your NO2...but you can simply have 2 ECU's like Vprpwr....one for street/ one for fun...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back