Fl 10 with 162k miles...

Could that be the HIGHEST known mileage for a 10? That truck has used nearly 18,000 gallons of gas!

I mean what are we talking here..... go by do a compression test on all four cylinders, expect to rebuilt the tranny and you may be ok....

Ha damn troy...im gonna call tuesday and bs with these guys and see what I can get the price down to, I want another 10 so effin bad!

Is this vin in the registry? Do you think that jeff would help us out with that to see if he has any info? That would be where I start and also may just be a misprint on mileage

Is this vin in the registry? Do you think that jeff would help us out with that to see if he has any info? That would be where I start and also may just be a misprint on mileage

Could be but the price doesn't say misprint, nada retail value is $15,500 with the miles...

like i said before...go by and look at it...compression test and the rest should be normal maintence....

It would make a good base truck if you planned in doing a turbo or supercharged build.

dealer's website has a pic of the odometer, it is 162k. Dan's right, $10-11k max.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back