Fl 10 with 162k miles...

as far as reliability...i'm pleasantly surprised...but a full motor rebuilt would be half the cost of the truck... the rear end and trans are hardly no different mile wise then a mustang/camaro or an old dodge rear end to rebuild...

as far as reliability...i'm pleasantly surprised...but a full motor rebuilt would be half the cost of the truck... the rear end and trans are hardly no different mile wise then a mustang/camaro or an old dodge rear end to rebuild...

How many miles are you up to dan? Any engine issues?

97k...

just put the new clutch in at 95k miles (it was original)

doesn't use any oil, no leaks, lifters just as noisy as day one, lol

had the rear end rebuilt (one of the clutches had broken in the rear, but gears were fine...we caught it very early)...
ps pump went out at 85k...
just pulled the intake and did coils, plugs, and wires in april...
4th set of brakes...
6th set of tires...

it's been an absolute gem...

2nd front bumper
3rd rear bumper
2nd headlights
1st toolbox
:D

not accidents, he just bumps into things.

ANY NEW INFO??? I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO LOOK AT IT IF YOU NEED ME TOO. sorry for the caps

ANY NEW INFO??? I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO LOOK AT IT IF YOU NEED ME TOO. sorry for the caps

That would be awesome, I spoke with James up there and im.waiting on a quote on my trade...he said the truck is flawless, not imperfections on the wheels or anything, says it cane from Orlando.

pm me the details I see if I cant run by tomorrow after work and I'll take the camera and get good pics of it

here are the pics I took of this truck
IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

as you can see normal wear and tear on the interior the worst was on the bottom of the arm rest the rest just needs a good cleaning

now for the exterior
IMG_3446.jpg

looks like someone painted over the scratches in the bed......
IMG_3445.jpg

and a scratch on the base of the wing
IMG_3444.jpg

looks like the hit a lifted trucks reciver
IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3442.jpg

and a walk around video.....
is this tapping normal for the V-10?? I dont know much about these engines... but I dose not sound good to me...

and one of my truck just because
IMG_2955-1.jpg

Thanks a million for checkin that out bro, the only thing that worries me is that slight tapping on a 162k mile viper motor...I know mine didn't do that. Anybody got an idea on it?

PS Kevin: Your truck is effin sexy!

from the pics i see valve covers where the powdercoating is bubbled up and has come off ,,the only way that happened to it is that motor got smoking ass hot at one time ,,,,unless you plan on a rebuild asap on it i would pass :dontknow:

my valve covers are JUST starting to bubble around the letters...i'd say that's a little normal...

really hard to tell on the noise from the vid...it kinda sounds a little loud...might just need rockers or something, tho...

Think of how many times that engine has been HOT/COLD.:D I'm surprised it's not much worse than it is.

IMHO unless you could buy the truck for 10k I would steer away from it. There's plenty of GOOD trucks that come up for sale with way less miles for under the 20k mark.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back