Floor jacks

Good grief! Once you get all this done you will be caught up on maintenance!
Hahaha , at the rate I’m going I’ll replace and have to fix everything I own hahaha ! It’s time to hire Me, Myself and I to keep up with the pace .

Hahaha , at the rate I’m going I’ll replace and have to fix everything I own hahaha ! It’s time to hire Me, Myself and I to keep up with the pace .
You got that right! That's how it seems to work! Everything wants to let loose all at once. Murphy!

Good thing you are able to fix most things yourself could you imagine having to pay someone for each thing plus Replace what can't be fixed!

You got that right! That's how it seems to work! Everything wants to let loose all at once. Murphy!

Good thing you are able to fix most things yourself could you imagine having to pay someone for each thing plus Replace what can't be fixed!
Murphy should be arrested by the law hahaha !
No I will never imagine paying someone else for doing something I can do myself .. I just hope I can continue to do so !

Cleaned up the other front wheel l on the Dakota today .. decent results ! Brake pads on both fronts are as thick as new , no idea how that’s possible ! Cleaned up inside the wheel well helped somewhat and less greasy now .. like I stated , both front outer tie rods need replacement and today the drivers side sway bar link looks like it may need replacing also ,, will have to look at the passenger side one and see what it looks like .. at least doing both those things isn’t to expensive and should be simple without any glitches … maybe one day I’ll get back to the 10 and get those brakes done and wheels cleaned up hahahaha ..

Attachments

• IMG_0789.jpeg
    IMG_0789.jpeg
    328.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0790.jpeg
    IMG_0790.jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 2
I have a 4 way lug wrench .. loosened 3 lug bolt , they were pretty tight but broke loose ,,, the other 3 ,, Holly crap one started to bend my 4 way and I used a extension wrench for more leverage ,, hell no could budge them to break them loose .. even tried the hammer pounding on the lug wrench ,, nothing … well before I was about to pull out the dynamite ,, I decided to stomp on the lug wrench with my foot and crocs .. beep beep all 3 broke loose after 2 stops ,, Crocs are wonderful hahahaha !

Cleaned up the other front wheel l on the Dakota today .. decent results ! Brake pads on both fronts are as thick as new , no idea how that’s possible ! Cleaned up inside the wheel well helped somewhat and less greasy now .. like I stated , both front outer tie rods need replacement and today the drivers side sway bar link looks like it may need replacing also ,, will have to look at the passenger side one and see what it looks like .. at least doing both those things isn’t to expensive and should be simple without any glitches … maybe one day I’ll get back to the 10 and get those brakes done and wheels cleaned up hahahaha ..
They look excellent!! It will be good to go in no time! No procrastinating this year! :cool:

I have a 4 way lug wrench .. loosened 3 lug bolt , they were pretty tight but broke loose ,,, the other 3 ,, Holly crap one started to bend my 4 way and I used a extension wrench for more leverage ,, hell no could budge them to break them loose .. even tried the hammer pounding on the lug wrench ,, nothing … well before I was about to pull out the dynamite ,, I decided to stomp on the lug wrench with my foot and crocs .. beep beep all 3 broke loose after 2 stops ,, Crocs are wonderful hahahaha !
Hahahaha!! Good on the crocs fix!! :D

They look excellent!! It will be good to go in no time! No procrastinating this year! :cool:
Well maybe a little procrastination is needed . But I am going to try to pace myself better going forward .. to many cracked eggs in the dozen at the moment .. must get to the point to Slooooooooooow down a little . Heck I’m getting sun burn hahaha !

Well maybe a little procrastination is needed . But I am going to try to pace myself better going forward .. to many cracked eggs in the dozen at the moment .. must get to the point to Slooooooooooow down a little . Heck I’m getting sun burn hahaha !
Lol - coppertone!

You should that will be funny :D
I need a new pair for walking since they are the only things I can use on my feet still . I’ve already smoked 40 pair in about 2 and a half years .,I also bought a pair that looks like tennis shoes , but can’t wear then very long at all . Damn feet are messed up .. Not like Mikey’s though lol ! They actually have decent looking men’s crocs ,, I swore I would never wear those ugly ask crocs till I saw some of the styles . Now I live in them from the time I step out of bed to the time I go to bed .

I need a new pair for walking since they are the only things I can use on my feet still . I’ve already smoked 40 pair in about 2 and a half years .,I also bought a pair that looks like tennis shoes , but can’t wear then very long at all . Damn feet are messed up .. Not like Mikey’s though lol ! They actually have decent looking men’s crocs ,, I swore I would never wear those ugly ask crocs till I saw some of the styles . Now I live in them from the time I step out of bed to the time I go to bed .
The poligs in southern ootah even wear them! It's actually quiet comical since i think its a newer trend for them

I've never owned a pair i take it by your posts they are very comfortable!

Lol - coppertone!
They still make that hahaha
I preferred Pre Sun except they turned it into a slimy lotion .. it was first made in liquid that was like water to rub on your skin .. idiots messed that up .. it also lasted all day unless you went in the water ..

They still make that hahaha
I preferred Pre Sun except they turned it into a slimy lotion .. it was first made in liquid that was like water to rub on your skin .. idiots messed that up .. it also lasted all day unless you went in the water ..
We don't have water in the desert

except for this last rain!!

I've never owned a pair i take it by your posts they are very comfortable!
More than comfortable,, with out them I walk like an old decrepit fart . With them I’m a young radical kick ask SOB that can almost catch a leopard hahaha !

3ED4B565-A161-44C7-B7D3-36360996249A.jpeg Found me some crocs! They ain't Ruby red slippers that's for sure!!! :eek::eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back