Floor jacks

The old crocs are now owned buy may cat and would get mad if I toss her boyfriends .. yes she cuddles up to them when she is having her goofies time .. she also has kitchen sponge boy friends.
Oh that's to funny!!!

I've never had a cat but my moms cat is funny - they own everything!
Mine was born in my back porch area when momma stray snuck in through a tear in the screen and had 5 kittens .. found homes for 4 of them and momma bolted out the door only to be seen twice again with 2 other strays , the little hussy momma cat then was gone . I kept the last one . Momma cat would push this one away from the food and let the others pig out .. mine was the natures weak link of the litre and momma figure she would survive I’m guessing but momma has been completely proven wrong .

Mine was born in my back porch area when momma stray snuck in through a tear in the screen and had 5 kittens .. found homes for 4 of them and momma bolted out the door only to be seen twice again with 2 other strays , the little hussy momma cat then was gone . I kept the last one . Momma cat would push this one away from the food and let the others pig out .. mine was the natures weak link of the litre and momma figure she would survive I’m guessing but momma has been completely proven wrong .
I'm glad she was wrong!!!

I'm glad she was wrong!!!
Well she got Momma’ed by daddy today .. cats mothers train them buy grabbing the back of their necks and lifting and carrying them to control them when young .. she made daddy have to do just that and give her a talking to ! I was combing her out today and she just went Schizoid and bit me ! That’s the third time in a few months .. once while I was sleeping ,, the other when I was petting her now combing her ,, she loves being Combed and ours when getting a belly rub . I have no idea why she’s biting , she’s spoiled rotten , Hmmm ! It’s funny when she does bad things , she looks at me with a guilty look and then bolts and hides for hours hahaha , she can really do a paw burnout when she’s caught doing bad things . I will see if our little daddy Momma’ed talk works as time goes on ! Hahahaha ! Yep I’ve lost it hahaha !

At least you didn't choke her out :eek::eek:

lol - sounds like you're a good dad and hopefully she gets your drift! :D

Well she got Momma’ed by daddy today .. cats mothers train them buy grabbing the back of their necks and lifting and carrying them to control them when young .. she made daddy have to do just that and give her a talking to ! I was combing her out today and she just went Schizoid and bit me ! That’s the third time in a few months .. once while I was sleeping ,, the other when I was petting her now combing her ,, she loves being Combed and ours when getting a belly rub . I have no idea why she’s biting , she’s spoiled rotten , Hmmm ! It’s funny when she does bad things , she looks at me with a guilty look and then bolts and hides for hours hahaha , she can really do a paw burnout when she’s caught doing bad things . I will see if our little daddy Momma’ed talk works as time goes on ! Hahahaha ! Yep I’ve lost it hahaha !
4232B3AB-4944-4B59-B2BF-8D552ECE8A67.gif

And funny as heck a lot of the time ,, smart for a cat !
I love the animals! They're so pure and innocent. The ravens are making a giant nest from the twigs and weed cuttings - and the finches are nesting in the cement mixer - fun to watch them​

I love the animals! They're so pure and innocent. The ravens are making a giant nest from the twigs and weed cuttings - and the finches are nesting in the cement mixer - fun to watch them​
I took that pic about 2 to 3 feet away from them hahaha ! Their endangered and have been known to chase people on the ground hahaha .I’ll bet you would love the Florida
Pterodactyls :eek: They mate for life and you can hear them from. 1/2 mile away flying by !
( pic #2 ) IMG_0538.jpeg IMG_0495.jpeg IMG_1958.jpeg

I've never seen those before! They're gigantic! Looks like they could put the hurt on ya if they took a notion to! Very different :cool:

I've never seen those before! They're gigantic! Looks like they could put the hurt on ya if they took a notion to! Very different :cool:
Oh the Sandhill cranes , red hats can and will do just that , especially to protect their little ones

Well did another wheel on the Dakota , man was that sucker filthy (Rear wheel ) and ofcourse the demon struck again twice , ugh !
The lug nuts were so tight it was insane , my impact gun is worthless . I used my 4way and croc stomp technique and got 5 to break loose but the 6th one is a hell now , bent my 4 way a little more , the steal cheap factory cover on the lug nut ripped off making the nut smaller hahaha. I pounded on a 11/16 socket and hammered on it and Nope .. tried putting the nut cover back on and tried again with the 4 way and the freaking lug nut head tried to round on it .. said to hell with that and went to the other side rear wheel .. Lugs tight but the croc technique loosened them all with out a problem .. Well the demon hit as the wheel was frozen to the rear brake drum and wouldn’t break loose after sitting in a char and kicking it 50 time or so hahaha ! Spray eyed it with nut buster and let it sit almost 45 minutes and began stomping on it again .. it finally broke loose and I got the wheel all detailed and done .. But , to make a short story long ! I wanted to also check the brake pads ,, well the drum is rusted on and couldn’t get it off ,, nut buster , a hammer would break it loose ,, so soaked it down with nut buster and put the wheel back on without being able to check the rear brakes .. oh my oh my tomorrows another day .. the 10 is on the list for wheel detail ! 3 left to do on the 10 ! At least I will be able to see the disc pads when I remove the wheels on the rear . No idea what they have left on them but I’m sure a lot more than the fronts . Front brakes still need put on so I’ll be seeing about doing that and hope things go smoooooooth this time since zi did find the tools needed.

Back