Floor jacks

Huggy Bear would be proud hahaha

Uhhh ohhhhhh there goes the floor jack thread!! It got ho-jacked :D:D

They have some spider man all terrains i like more! Hahahaha i had no idea!!
I had no idea till I was referred to crocs by my brother and decided to check out the website ..
They have fur lined crocs that are great for slippers around the house .. but I wore mine out walking .

I had no idea till I was referred to crocs by my brother and decided to check out the website ..
They have fur lined crocs that are great for slippers around the house .. but I wore mine out walking .
I can't believe the different versions! Hahah I may try some!

I'm lazy I like slip on shoes unless I'm wearing my boots and they zip up the side hahahaha

Here are the ones I bought .. and the underside of them worn out . The tennis shoe ones I can’t wear much I tried wearing maybe 5 times .. my feet can’t deal with those right now .
IMG_0434.jpeg IMG_0435.jpeg

I'm lazy I like slip on shoes unless I'm wearing my boots and they zip up the side hahahaha
I loved my Clark Sandals.. but the no longer make the style I want .. those last forever unlike the cheap crap you buy everywhere that fall apart in less then a few months ..

I loved my Clark Sandals.. but the no longer make the style I want .. those last forever unlike the cheap crap you buy everywhere that fall apart in less then a few months ..
I wear Clark's :cool:

Not sure if the ones (clarks) in Amazon are knock offs or not but have you looked there for your style?

Not sure if the ones (clarks) in Amazon are knock offs or not but have you looked there for your style?
Yes , I’ve been all over the internet .. I found a pair on some site a few months ago that was a private person seller that had a my style . Only one pair that claimed was never worn and the size was mine . I think they want 63$. I had never heard of the site and backed off .. didn’t trust it ! But they looked new in the pic .

A crock and vacuum cleaner showroom!!! They look like they work well!
The old crocs are now owned buy may cat and would get mad if I toss her boyfriends .. yes she cuddles up to them when she is having her goofies time .. she also has kitchen sponge boy friends.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back