Florida GTG for Billy & Alex

NBT said:
Bump
Robert...thanks for dinner, at the dragstrip.:p Was nice to get some passes in on the 454...what a :slug: . Thought the fellas were going to shit when I dropped 100' of marks down the strip on that first pass....he he he... I never thought that BBC had it in her.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: At least I knew that the Gov-Lok was working well...
Sure is consistent though...:rock: All in all...pretty happy with her...perfect for bracket racing. I do miss #270 though.:(
Best of the night...
RT .002
60' 2.213
330 6.377
1/8 9.870 @ 70.56 .... which "should" put me at around 15.40 in the 1/4 mile
That Chubby definitely has potential... ~AND~ No Viper tax to do it! :rock:
Hell you can bump a Chevy up to 500HP for about $85.00, can't you???:dontknow:

I had a good time. Only had 1:argh: of the 4 Mustangs I ran beat me last night. The ricers just gave me a laugh.
I'm still kinda creeped out about that crash. I never thought of anyone coming into MY lane until last night.

Best last night...
RT = .169:dontknow:
60' = 1.96
330 = 5.506
1/8 = 8.453 @ 83.14 (My 2nd best time in the 1/8th)

PS... You need to Race that thing in the day-light if you want pics or video.:cool: We all heard your truck... Just couldn't see it...:D

Turtle said:
will kick your assesssss if you don't!!! :p :p :p

ha ha ha ha ha! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Trust me Jake, the moods she has had lately you would be lucky to survive.:D

I know this weekend away from the cold an snow will do wonders for the both of us.

Bill.

Begood said:
Trust me Jake, the moods she has had lately you would be lucky to survive.:D

I know this weekend away from the cold an snow will do wonders for the both of us.

Bill.
Heat rises so she is alot warmer then you are even in your Kiss platforms :D :p

TheSickness said:
Heat rises so she is alot warmer then you are even in your Kiss platforms :D :p

Dude, get on a plane and get down here... I'll pick you up at the airport...:rock:

Don't the airlines have special discounts for the handicapped?:dontknow: :D
Billy gets to ride in Alex's lap for 1/3 the price...;) :p :p :p

Just saw this thread for the first time...

I am already in Thomasville, Ga for the weekend with Alexis. She is going to Springfield,Ma early next week, so I gotta spend time while I can. Sorry I will miss this one! Have fun and drink a few for me!

ntw0rk said:
Just saw this thread for the first time...

I am already in Thomasville, Ga for the weekend with Alexis. She is going to Springfield,Ma early next week, so I gotta spend time while I can. Sorry I will miss this one! Have fun and drink a few for me!
Will do.

Bill.

Robert...car show starts at 6pm...depending when everyone get's here...and how thay feel about it...we should be there around then...:dontknow: perfect night for it.:rock:
Will call you later today...right now, I got to get some shuteye...we got hammered at the Firehouse yesterday...started Fri morning @ 07:52, and finally stopped this morning @ 04:00:slug: knocked off 17 calls...right at an hour apart.:argh: :dontknow: Such is life.

NBT said:
Robert...car show starts at 6pm...depending when everyone get's here...and how thay feel about it...we should be there around then...:dontknow: perfect night for it.:rock:
Will call you later today...right now, I got to get some shuteye...we got hammered at the Firehouse yesterday...started Fri morning @ 07:52, and finally stopped this morning @ 04:00:slug: knocked off 17 calls...right at an hour apart.:argh: :dontknow: Such is life.
I'll be there...:rock:
I'm building a couple of pinwood derby cars today. SURPRISE!!! The race is next weekend and they just told me. :mad:
The 10 is so dirty I may bring the TA. We'll see...:marchmellow:

We had a great time. It was very nice to see our friends again, and getting away from the snow and cold helped also.

I want to thank Dennis, Kenny, and Dawn for putting up with us for the weekend. Without you we would not have been able to do this.

I can tell that without a doubt we NEEDED this weekend. It helped Alex and I more than we can say.

Again thank you to all of you that made this possible.

Bill.

Last edited:
It was good to see you guys...sometimes just chillin'(or in your case...warmin') is the best thing to do!:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back