Florida GTG for Billy & Alex

Black1 said:
Tru-DAt!!!! :D ..... I need a bed this time tho.... :eek: The PT LOSER isn't nearly as comfortable as the truck. :D ;) :p
We got 2 spare rooms and a big sectional...guys, just let me know how many peeps are in so I can feed everyone!
D

Brat said:
Wont be able to make it,saturday is Jessicas birthday party.
Bummer-give her a birthday pat on the butt for us!

TheSickness said:
:D everyone :confused: :D What kinda food we talkin here :D
you name it-I can prob'ly cook it! It's one of the things that keeps me sane...had a lot of good teachers...a German Grandma, a "southern Belle" Grandma, Italian stepmom, Polish stepdad... and even tho' my mom can't cook-I at least had some other resources!:marchmellow:

grace said:
you name it-I can prob'ly cook it! It's one of the things that keeps me sane...had a lot of good teachers...a German Grandma, a "southern Belle" Grandma, Italian stepmom, Polish stepdad... and even tho' my mom can't cook-I at least had some other resources!:marchmellow:
Good I am sending my wife there for a couple weeks to learn hwehehehehehe...I am so gonna get it for that :D How is everything going Dawn....How you feeling sweetie :dontknow: :D

Thanks for asking Mikey...My motto is "one day at a time" and a lot of prayin'. Today was a good day, and for that I am thankful! Had family in town from Ohio for turkey-day, and put everyone to work helping out in the kitchen; it was nice to be able to put on a big dinner again and enjoy everyone's company(we had about 15 people over) Over time, I've learned how to pace so as not to miss out on too much. Having my stepmom here was a big support, she broke her back at the same age I was...and she has been my main sounding board.

grace said:
We got 2 spare rooms and a big sectional...guys, just let me know how many peeps are in so I can feed everyone!
D

It would be just me.... :eek: :dontknow: :eek: Sarah is right back to work... :rolleyes: I keep telling her to take a few months off, but she won't listen. :eek: .....

..... So, the couch would be perfect for me! :rock: (I spend most of the time on a couch anyways. ;) :eek: )

Black1 said:
..... So, the couch would be perfect for me! :rock: (I spend most of the time on a couch anyways. ;) :eek: )
UHOH! welcome to married life dude! we womenns always get the bed!;) :marchmellow:

The Itch said:
I'll try to schedule myself a replacement Saturday and stop in. My truck is sooo dirty you'll probably smack me.:eek: If not I'll meet you guys a the BK show.:rock:

BTW,,, I may have a grudge match with someone at Sunshine Wednesday. If it doesn't rain (like forecast) can the CHEBBY come out to play???:D
Might be able to pull it off,I am on duty tomorrow, and off Wed/Thurs.
Who ya grudging against?

NBT said:
Might be able to pull it off,I am on duty tomorrow, and off Wed/Thurs.
Who ya grudging against?

Last time it was a tuned turbo Saturn Sky. I got him but only by .08 in the 8th.:dontknow:

Now I've been taking alot of crap from a chick and some of the 20 something idgetts that works for me... I hate to say it out loud but they are betting on...a...:eek:
:eek:

Mini Cooper!:puke: :slug: BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I seriously doubt any of them will show. I thought it would be a funny show though... Kinda like someone racing a scooter...:eek: :p

I'll call if the weather looks good.:rock:

The Itch said:
I'll try to schedule myself a replacement Saturday and stop in. My truck is sooo dirty you'll probably smack me.:eek: If not I'll meet you guys a the BK show.:rock:

BTW,,, I may have a grudge match with someone at Sunshine Wednesday. If it doesn't rain (like forecast) can the CHEBBY come out to play???:D

What time you getting to the track?
Might be wrapped up in the football game on Sat...Steelers are on at 4:30..:rock: We will see how the day plays out...regardless...we will be kicking back.

NBT said:
What time you getting to the track?
Might be wrapped up in the football game on Sat...Steelers are on at 4:30..:rock: We will see how the day plays out...regardless...we will be kicking back.

If the weather is clear, I'll be there before 6:00 tonight.
The rain is supposed to be passed this afternoon. I'll call your cell later.

I'm still not sure about Sat. It's my trainee's day off and I gave him the option of working or not.
~and~ My son's have their first basketball game of the season Sat at 10'ish ~and~ Amy's in her real office all day Sat. BLAAAA BLAAAA BLAAA!!!:dontknow: We'll see......

The Itch said:
If the weather is clear, I'll be there before 6:00 tonight.
The rain is supposed to be passed this afternoon. I'll call your cell later.

I'm still not sure about Sat. It's my trainee's day off and I gave him the option of working or not.
~and~ My son's have their first basketball game of the season Sat at 10'ish ~and~ Amy's in her real office all day Sat. BLAAAA BLAAAA BLAAA!!!:dontknow: We'll see......

Well I got a hall pass tonight, and depending what this front does, (looks like it will come and go well before 6pm:rock:)
I will be there.
Mikey...call anytime today, I am home all day.

Bump
Robert...thanks for dinner, at the dragstrip.:p Was nice to get some passes in on the 454...what a :slug: . Thought the fellas were going to shit when I dropped 100' of marks down the strip on that first pass....he he he... I never thought that BBC had it in her.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: At least I knew that the Gov-Lok was working well...
Sure is consistent though...:rock: All in all...pretty happy with her...perfect for bracket racing. I do miss #270 though.:(
Best of the night...
RT .002
60' 2.213
330 6.377
1/8 9.870 @ 70.56 .... which "should" put me at around 15.40 in the 1/4 mile

stockpasses010.jpg

Kenny
Make sure to call me the day of the GTG so I can say hi and toast everyone over the phone

Sandy and I will try to get there Kenny...just need to make sure i'm done with work and check Sandy's schedule --Also need directions.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back