Florida GTG for Billy & Alex

NBT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on over, and spend the day/evening with the gang....food, drinks and good times.:cheers:
Jan 10th and 11th.
There is a great car show on Sat night we can attend if interested.:driver: goes from 6pm to 9pm.
Plenty of room to crash if your not into the drive home Sat night.:cheers: :vollkommenauf:

Black1 said:
I'll try to be there, if I can ever get outta the fckin' "NORTH"! :argh: :eek: ;)

It would be great to see you make it, hope all is well. Try and stay warm bro...:D Give Sarah our best.:)

Django said:
I will be there in spirit.........

Who wants a cigar....?

D

I'm in...:D
Tried a new one this week... it was a CAO Mx2:bandit:
Pretty damn good for the price.:rock:
Will tilt one :cheers: for ya Tim.:rock:

jontyre said:
where is the car show?
US 19 in Pinellas Park....Burger King parking lot-usually a good turnout with all vehicles classic and new.

The car show is usually good fun, and there are "around" 100 - 200 cars there:rock: and plenty of parking so you can line up the trucks...they always get attention:rock:
Everything there from rat rods to Vipers:burnout:
It was merely a suggestion of something else to do as a group.
The company of Bill and Alex as they come down and get a mini-vacation, is the time we look forward to, as true friendship is is invaluable.:)
Anyone is welcome, and we look forward to seeing everyone.

NBT said:
Come on over, and spend the day/evening with the gang....food, drinks and good times.:cheers:
Jan 10th and 11th.
There is a great car show on Sat night we can attend if interested.:driver: goes from 6pm to 9pm.
Plenty of room to crash if your not into the drive home Sat night.:cheers: :vollkommenauf:

At your house Ken?

The Itch said:
At your house Ken?

Yes sir...should probably set a time...let's say noon to :dontknow:
If anyone get's here earlier... I /we can clean up the truck(s) so they are good for the show. Car show is only 10 min from the house.:D

Jealous as hell.
Hope you all have a blast. We can't break away to do something like this yet...but we WILL in the future.
Say hi to the group for me Ken and Earl

NBT said:
Yes sir...should probably set a time...let's say noon to :dontknow:
If anyone get's here earlier... I /we can clean up the truck(s) so they are good for the show. Car show is only 10 min from the house.:D

I'll try to schedule myself a replacement Saturday and stop in. My truck is sooo dirty you'll probably smack me.:eek: If not I'll meet you guys a the BK show.:rock:

BTW,,, I may have a grudge match with someone at Sunshine Wednesday. If it doesn't rain (like forecast) can the CHEBBY come out to play???:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back