Fontana 10/28 Sat. GTG

QuickSilver said:
Truck is going in to see Dan Wed. Should be good-to-go. A little warranty work......

Quick

List
Nowwhat
Uniboy
Bucke77
Whitesnake
QuickSilver

Good to hear.....:rock:

so what time you guys meeting at farmer boys, i think a few of us cheby guys are meeting there @ 5:45 , does anyone know what time they open?

blwn SSS said:
so what time you guys meeting at farmer boys, i think a few of us cheby guys are meeting there @ 5:45 , does anyone know what time they open?
They open at 6am. I figure if we get to the track around 6:30~6:45 we will end up around the 4th or 5th group to run.
What do you think?

youll be in the later groups for sure, imo it has gotten full before and they wont allow any cars to come in after that, id like to get in the group as nowwhat so we can line them up, they dont allow grudge racing out of groups anymore, im sure we will figure out something!

blwn SSS said:
youll be in the later groups for sure, imo it has gotten full before and they wont allow any cars to come in after that, id like to get in the group as nowwhat so we can line them up, they dont allow grudge racing out of groups anymore, im sure we will figure out something!

IDEA?????:idea: :idea: :idea:

Skip food and go right in to the race track?
Mas, make sure you bring the sandwiches? that's enough for us!!!

yeah definatly im really excited abotu running, unfortunatly i didnt have time to install the nitrous, however i did install a new exhaust.

very excited!! will be there as early as I can!! hopefully it will be a nice COOL day!!

:D
bucke77 said:
very excited!! will be there as early as I can!! hopefully it will be a nice COOL day!!

going to start off cool....then hit low 80's......I wonder how much that will effect my 250 shot.....:D

weather is supposed to be 87* with sunshine, at least no wind, but shitty part is sunday is supposed to be overcast 77*

Nowwhat said:
:D

going to start off cool....then hit low 80's......I wonder how much that will effect my 250 shot.....:D
Does this mean the truck is finished?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back