Fontana 10/28 Sat. GTG

UNIBOY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meet at Farmer Boys Restaurant at 6am(Ferrari that means 5:15am for you) eat a quick breakfast and head to the track around 6:30~6:45. We should try and go in together so we could all be in the same group.
Farmer Boys Restaurant is just south of the 10 fwy. If you're heading east on the 10 get off at Cherry Ave and make a right and go about a 1/4 mile look to your left and it will be right there.
Farmer Boys Restaurant
909-822-2300 • 10479 Cherry Ave, Fontana,CA 92337
Driving Directions | Maps | More

List
Nowwhat
Uniboy

UNIBOY said:
Meet at Farmer Boys Restaurant at 6am(Ferrari that means 5:15am for you) eat a quick breakfast and head to the track around 6:30~6:45. We should try and go in together so we could all be in the same group.
Farmer Boys Restaurant is just south of the 10 fwy. If you're heading east on the 10 get off at Cherry Ave and make a right and go about a 1/4 mile look to your left and it will be right there.
Farmer Boys Restaurant

List
Nowwhat
Uniboy
Bad Ass Whitesnake

UNIBOY said:
Farmer Boys Restaurant

List
Nowwhat
Uniboy

Mas baby, count me in!!!!!

Farmer Boys Restaurant

List
Nowwhat
Uniboy
Bucke77

Wish I could make it to see NOWWHAT kick butt. I was talking to my friend who goes to the track alot and he told me that you can sweetheart the tech and get more than one tech card this cost more but it keep the amount of cars down and lets you race more than one group! If you got the $$ it sounds like a good idea. Why not pay double for twice the draging. Have fun and no bangs just great times.

Where is everybody.

List
Nowwhat
Uniboy
Bucke77
Whitesnake

Poke Patrick, (Red) to go and test out his new HotRoddier than before tune up.

I will probably be there to watch in the morning. I have to do a birthday dinner for my oldest daughters 21st Bday that evening. I will just cheer you guys on.

I want to be there for Mas's first 12 second pass.
  • RAH RAW RAH................

I won't be making it after all. I am going up to Seattle that day to visit my Bro in the hospital. Up that morning and back home that evening. At least I hope it works out that way, I don't have much luck when it comes to flying hehe.

hey mas, not sure if i'll be able to make it this time. I havent been feeling that well lately. I'll try my best to wake up early and hang out with you guys early. I proably not going to run though, my clutch is starting to go so i need to take it easy till i have some funds to replace it. Well see how things look.

FerrariTruck said:
hey mas, not sure if i'll be able to make it this time. I havent been feeling that well lately. I'll try my best to wake up early and hang out with you guys early. I proably not going to run though, my clutch is starting to go so i need to take it easy till i have some funds to replace it. Well see how things look.

stop being a little Bitch........show up sweetpea.....:D

FerrariTruck said:

if you don't want to take your truck, them i'l pick u up???:dontknow:

ill see you guys there. one thing though , the ca speedway site says 7 am open time but in the past few street legal events it actually opens at 6 am, just an fyi because it can get full quick, im going to call tommorrow to find out for sure.

blwn SSS said:
ill see you guys there. one thing though , the ca speedway site says 7 am open time but in the past few street legal events it actually opens at 6 am, just an fyi because it can get full quick, im going to call tommorrow to find out for sure.

are you meeting us for in the morn. to get so me food?

well im not really a morning guy, but i will wake up nice and early to be there , here is a link to their site that states the gates open at 6 am, i guess they just havent updated their scheduele. i plan on going in the gates at 6 am if you guys do breakfast earlier i may come .

http://www.californiaspeedway.com/dragway/

Truck is going in to see Dan Wed. Should be good-to-go. A little warranty work......

Quick

List
Nowwhat
Uniboy
Bucke77
Whitesnake
QuickSilver

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details