Fontana Results SRT-10..2 Lighnings..1

I'll spot Rumrunner 10 trucklengths and I'll pass him before the 1/8th mile marker.:rock::aetsch:

:rock:

laughing025.gif

Finally someone who at least sounds like a real racer.

All these Videos remind me of last time I was at the Track with all the 10's.

Here is the best Lightning picture I took that day.

I was using Mike K's Camera.

famoso1113.jpg

I respect you Chris and all 3 of the Lightning drivers were cool guys and treated me with respect....but that Harley Davidson owner was kind of a jerk and he ran a 15 second et I think, so he had no room to talk.

I respect you Chris and all 3 of the Lightning drivers were cool guys and treated me with respect....but that Harley Davidson owner was kind of a jerk and he ran a 15 second et I think, so he had no room to talk.

Likewise. Theres jerks in every crowd. I know a lot of good Harley owners.

When you coming back to the track and take more pics for us. You did a great job!!!! Maybe Mike will get "Greenie" fixed and make a few passes.

Later this year most likley. I'm located in Modesto, CA. Most Tracks are a bit of a drive.

He won't "fix" Greenie, that car is a permanent garage queen. :p

I know he loves to have fun with his Benz though. :rock:

Later this year most likley. I'm located in Modesto, CA. Most Tracks are a bit of a drive.

He won't "fix" Greenie, that car is a permanent garage queen. :p

I know he loves to have fun with his Benz though. :rock:

Benz probably won't see the track soon since I think he is selling it now.:dontknow: We might be doing a track event in Sacramento soon. If we go we can swing by Modesto and pick your ugly a$$ up.:D

Did you guys catch this? Kinda entertaining.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHHaR1pujk&feature=player_embedded]03 Cobra at Fontana Dragstrip - YouTube[/ame]

Benz probably won't see the track soon since I think he is selling it now.:dontknow: We might be doing a track event in Sacramento soon. If we go we can swing by Modesto and pick your ugly a$$ up.:D

He does change cars rather often. :)

Let me know on the Sacramento events, I might be able to get a whole camera crew with enough lead time.

Tell Rumrunner I didn't bother to challenge his SLOW ass or the 14 second black Lightning, just the modded ones. Tell him they both had slicks, I even gave grn8 lane choice.....and all 3 of the Lightnings I ran had their best pass of the day against me. I think the races were very fair considering I have an engine that is pure stock internally. Just wait till I get the heads and cam upgrade....I'll spot Rumrunner 10 trucklengths and I'll pass him before the 1/8th mile marker.:rock::aetsch:
Um, I don't have a black lightning! It's a grey Harley Davidson that runs 15's on stock good year lol.....And just as I pointed out as you want to race me is that you pick slower trucks and boast about your wins. All I did was point out that the emperor isn't wearing any clothes ! :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back