Food poisoning

GutsyGecko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm dying. I've been up since 2 am after going to bed at midnight. Can't keep any water down and I feel terribly dehydrated. Be glad you don't have this.

what worked for me the last time I had it was, toast with very little butter and 7-up or ginger ale basically just sipping it.

You just have to let it run its course until the demonic substance decides its time to leave your body. Hang in there, cause thats about all you CAN do.

Been through it 3 times.

Eat rice. Nothing else in it. Just rice. It'll bind you up.
Just drink fluids.
Only fluids.
Get SOFT shit paper. You will be glad you did.

Drink juices and water. No soda no alcohol. Make sure you brush your teeth several times per day because if your throwing up a lot, the acid is not good for your teeth.

The worst I ever had it I lost 12lbs in 2 days.

Do NOT drink milk or have a bowl of cereal, the natural bacteria in the milk will make it start all over again.

Gatorade and time bro. Sucks to hear and it sometimes lasts days :(
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery

Been through it 3 times.

Just drink fluids.
Only fluids.

Drink juices and water. No soda no alcohol. Make sure you brush your teeth several times per day because if your throwing up a lot, the acid is not good for your teeth.

This... Rice and normal water. However, Sprite is good for it and has a high number of electrolytes but just a little bit at a time. Good paper and even some baby powder to dap on that dark eyed monster from the excessive paper contact (youll thank me later)

Last edited:
Been through it 3 times.

Just drink fluids.
Only fluids.

Lost 15lbs while driving cross country (MA to AZ) last year. Got Salmonella poisoning at a White Castle in Indianapolis. I left a little piece of me in every state from IN through AZ! :reddy: GOOD TIMES!!!

I like to keep a roll of charmin in the freezer after a spicy wing challenge....;)

God.... I remember one time I had food poisoning so bad that I was literally shitting my brains out a puking my guts out at the same time. The smell was so bad that it made me puke. That is defiantly someones version of hell. :dontknow::chain:

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I ate my first soft food yesterday morning, and I felt pretty good today. Well enough that I finished fixing the suspension on my 10. She's roadworthy again! Did a few shakedown passes and all seems well. Vote it up for March TOTM!

Glad it all came out ok!!! :driver: :driver: :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back