Foolin Around With the 10

SlvrSnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick compilation of vids. Wanted to hear how the truck sounded. Camera records in Dolby 5.1 Surround so I figured I would play around a bit.

Looks like you're havin' fun. Nice bark in 2nd gear, is that a result of the tune upgrade (we know it can't be because of the color because we all know that black is the fastest color)? My '06 QC won't catch 2nd like that. Maybe I need to adjust the shift cable or adjust the bands. Anyway, nice vid--I enjoyed it!

Last edited:
Then tune is part of the bark (revs out to 6000) but mostly because I have a good trans now (rebuild). Trans has about 1400 on it now after the dealer got rid of the old one for me. A band adjustment can definitely help out the shifting for your truck. Actually its the paint. Its called quick shift silver :)

Yeah, if I didn't get out of it when I did it would have come around that's why I jumped out of the gas. I was a little pissed because I wanted to get a nice strong run down the little straight away I was on. The video is a little deceiving on size. Looks like a bigger area than it was.

Last edited:
uhhh

Well that was kinda BORING, only one good clip after the slide.. Come on man have some fun and go sideways more.

MG42pillbox said:
Well that was kinda BORING, only one good clip after the slide.. Come on man have some fun and go sideways more.

Don't worry I will. Need to find a more open spot where I can hang it out without fear of hitting something. Plus just wanted to see how the video would come out.

Unless you want to let me borrow your truck :D

Great video mate. :) You accomplished what you wanted out of it, to hear the truck which might I add sounds real nice. Your transmission is setup perfectly, couldn't have it better. Chirping the tires is what all good performance transmissions and vehicles should do when setup up properly. ;) Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Carlwalski

Hey you could always come to my brand new National Oilwell Office like Ole TREY and start cutting donuts in the parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nice vid............BUT...................I'VE GOT A FEVER, AND THE ONLY PERCRIPTION IS MORE SIDEWAYS!

bigike said:
Nice vid............BUT...................I'VE GOT A FEVER, AND THE ONLY PERCRIPTION IS MORE SIDEWAYS!
The only medication is the keys and your truck. No vid posted anywhere in the world will cure it like driving your own vehicle(s). ;)

:rock:

bigike said:
Hey you could always come to my brand new National Oilwell Office like Ole TREY and start cutting donuts in the parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

that was funny as helll :marchmellow: the look on your face priclessss:burnout: ....good vid btw:rock:

Nice video bud...Looks like you were having a blast...:burnout:

04 SRT 10 said:
Nice video bud...Looks like you were having a blast...:burnout:

I was, when I find a better safer spot I will do some more fun stuff. The tires on the truck are about gone and I have a new set in the garage. So I don't care about roasting them.

Thanks for the compliment. Could have been better. Didn't want to leave a ton of burn out marks in the parking lot. Plus it was a little crampt.

SlvrSnake said:
Don't worry I will. Need to find a more open spot where I can hang it out without fear of hitting something. Plus just wanted to see how the video would come out.

Unless you want to let me borrow your truck :D

If you can get down to Phoenix next week, bring your camera. And we shall make a Vid, its an 01 4x4, its in the shop right now getting heads and camshaft, and race tranny installed :D

SlvrSnake said:
I was, when I find a better safer spot I will do some more fun stuff. The tires on the truck are about gone and I have a new set in the garage. So I don't care about roasting them.

Thanks for the compliment. Could have been better. Didn't want to leave a ton of burn out marks in the parking lot. Plus it was a little crampt.

You know, I have that problem too. Never can seem to find a spot to lay it down...safely.:( :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back