FOR SALE: 1960 CHEVY PICKUP APACHE 10 1/2 TON

I'm selling the truck AGAIN :(

Looks like the first buyers flaked out, so here it is again if anyone is interested I'm asking $3500 for the truck, trailer full of body parts, all the stuff out of the garage and an ammo crate full of new stuff that cost me $2,700 or so ......... it's an incredible deal :rock:

Attachments

• 60 CHEVY TRUCK PICS 017.jpg
    60 CHEVY TRUCK PICS 017.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Thats a great price Denise, My Father had one just like that when I was a child, brings back many fond memories. Well Dads truck was a Ford, I think a 1965 3/4 ton Red and White. Well it was still a truck.

FATJACK said:
Thats a great price Denise, My Father had one just like that when I was a child, brings back many fond memories. Well Dads truck was a Ford, I think a 1965 3/4 ton Red and White. Well it was still a truck.
That right there is funny - :rock: A truck is a truck is a truck heh ;)

Someone who likes the rareity of the 1960 will really be getting a great deal with this set up - The torsion bar front end is like riding on a marshmallow it's so smooth

Someone gets the advantage of 30 years worth of our collection of parts, parts and more parts that they won't have to do. I should be asking $5,000 for it all, but I need to move it on down the road ......

Wifey said:
That right there is funny - :rock: A truck is a truck is a truck heh ;)

Someone who likes the rareity of the 1960 will really be getting a great deal with this set up - The torsion bar front end is like riding on a marshmallow it's so smooth

Someone gets the advantage of 30 years worth of our collection of parts, parts and more parts that they won't have to do. I should be asking $5,000 for it all, but I need to move it on down the road ......
If it would make it back to PHX I would love to buy it from you D....Of course I would need to set up a PMT plan LOL....But at least the thought is there I like old trucks....does it run ?

TheSickness said:
If it would make it back to PHX I would love to buy it from you D....Of course I would need to set up a PMT plan LOL....But at least the thought is there I like old trucks....does it run ?

Great oil pressure ( yes it runs), no knocks but, you can hide the freeway with the smoke ( needs at least some rings and valve guides ( goes with a valve job) good part is on a 60 you can remove the pan without removing anything else, so an in-frame overhaul is easy When I was younger I could do it in less than a day( after getting the heads back from the shop), now it would take a week unless I go on adrenalin or a twelve pack of RC and 2 dozen moon pies followed by 10 bar-b-qued snickers.

This Truck Is Sold:rock: :rock:

Good part is the folks that bought it are going to Pay me:D to teach thier son how to put her back to new:D :D :D Ya hoo got a part time job:)

includemeout said:
This Truck Is Sold:rock: :rock:

Good part is the folks that bought it are going to Pay me:D to teach thier son how to put her back to new:D :D :D Ya hoo got a part time job:)

Thats great Jerry..good for you..Hmm..Lets see..if youre gonna be a teacher youll need a bowtie, tweed jacket, thick black framed glasses, and a Scoobydoo lunchbox..oh, and a pipe..kinda like a Sherlock Holmes type..Talk to Prof..he can hook you up...lol

Riff62 said:
Thats great Jerry..good for you..Hmm..Lets see..if youre gonna be a teacher youll need a bowtie, tweed jacket, thick black framed glasses, and a Scoobydoo lunchbox..oh, and a pipe..kinda like a Sherlock Holmes type..Talk to Prof..he can hook you up...lol

I'am ready to go....................................got the pipe and the lunch box :D I'll get with Roy on the glasses, tweed jacket and bowtie
( fitting for working on a Chevy:rock:) LOL

I think the young-uns mom is looking at it like the "rent a dad" program ;)

I finally got to meet the young man who is buying my 60 Chevy :rock: I will say, he is a very polite and smart young man - he is almost 17 and has been through hell and back. Very nice kid. He drives a 60 Chevy like mine/his - but it is pretty hammered. The one he is getting from me with all the parts along with the one he has now will last him a life time if he so desires to keep them all for parts.

At first I was upset about selling it, but after meeting the guy, I really feel like it's going to a good home. They are very rare, and the fact that he is already driving one, with the original hood no less, is comforting to me. He even still has the original black and yellow license plate on his, too and they both start with the letter H

Anyway, he is a lucky guy :rock:

Stagethree said:
Now if we can get him into a Dodge........................................:D

Congrats on the sale, sounds like it got a good home!:)

He is still paying it off, so for now I have his money AND his truck - Women I sware ;) ;) ;)

He is very happy with it and he lost his dad a few years back, so Jerry will be helping him with the truck :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back