For Sale 2005 R.C. Ram SRT-10 Yellow Fever #494

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have decieded to sell my truck. I bought my truck brand new in Feb 2005. Has always been serviced by my dealership's Viper tech. Just turned 34k. Engine was rebuild by Arrow 2 years ago, only had 32k when engine was rebuilt. (one of the reasons I'm selling, I never drive it). New clutch was installed, new ignition wires, plugs, hoses, etc. all fluids were flushed and replaced at that time as well.
Truck is always garaged!!!
As for the mods:
Mopar Long Tube Headers (I have the stock mids w/cats that will go with the new owner)
Billy Boat Cat-Back Exhaust
Mopar Performance PCM (Stock PCM will go to new owner)
B&M Shifter w/Mopar Viper knob
X-Metal 1/2 drop
Mopar Kicker Speakers
Mopar RAH Radio with MP3 capability
B&M Line Lock with stainless steel braided lines
Mopar BEDRUG
Factory U-Connect
Continental Tires which only have 3k miles on em

I'm sure I'm missing a few things. Truck is in excellent condition! I have a Chrysler Maximum Care Service Contract with a zero deductible that I will transfer to the new owner.

Asking $26995.00 for forum members

Robert

Last edited:
NOOOO!!!!!well i guess you gotta' do what you gotta' do there robert:(,but don't wanna' lose our "mopar connection" okay?:dontknow:

One of my all time favorite truck with the best mods and the best color at a great price! Good luck Robert with the sale!

Good Luck with the sale Robert! It was nice to finally meet you a couple weeks back. Please send a copy of that video or pics from that GTG.

Guys, I just saw this truck in person 2 weeks ago and it is a very clean example of a Yellow Fever. From the clean interior and tastefully chosen mods, to the very clean exterior and one of the cleanest truck beds I've seen:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back