FOR SALE: CE # 34/100

You should forget the V and just take my car. :)

The wife and I have been looking for awhile for her a car. We've drove the camaro ss, challenger srt8, and the new 5.0 mustang and last but certainly not least the cts-v is our pick:D

We don't have kids yet either but will in the next few years so the cts-v sedan makes more sense. It does cost a good bit more but it has 4 doors so we can keep it even with small children.:)

Plus did you happen to see the two CTS-V builds in GMHTP? Both with just light mods and running 10's. I think it's the one with the white 3gen Firebird on the cover.

The wife and I have been looking for awhile for her a car. We've drove the camaro ss, challenger srt8, and the new 5.0 mustang and last but certainly not least the cts-v is our pick:D

We don't have kids yet either but will in the next few years so the cts-v sedan makes more sense. It does cost a good bit more but it has 4 doors so we can keep it even with small children.:)

My brother has a CTS-V (and small kids) and loves it. It has some minor upgrades (pulley swap and exhaust) and it absolutely rips. It's not a cheap car, but you get what you pay for.

Here's a few interior pictures I took today;)
Whitetruck002.jpg

Whitetruck004.jpg

Whitetruck005.jpg

Whitetruck007.jpg

Whitetruck006.jpg

Whitetruck003.jpg

Make no mistake about it. This truck rocks:rock::rock: Its worth evry penny of my hard earned money!!:burnout::burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back