FOR SALE: CE # 34/100

... He seems like a serious buyer though:rock:

I am serious :) - many CE on the market at the moment though - have some pics comming in of #15 and #158 this week.
This one (#34) is for sure worth more the the stock ones, but how much more ... a never ending discussion :)
Yes, I did talk to Steve - wanted to hear his story and see if he still got some factory parts left ower fron this truck - unfortunately everything sold.
Kaly, nice talking to you too - right now I am investigating if I can have this HEAVY modified truck approved/titled here in Denmark/Europe.
I'll return
BTW: Nice forum you guys shave here - LOTS of nice trucks :)
BR, Klaus

I am serious :) - many CE on the market at the moment though - have some pics comming in of #15 and #158 this week.
This one (#34) is for sure worth more the the stock ones, but how much more ... a never ending discussion :)
Yes, I did talk to Steve - wanted to hear his story and see if he still got some factory parts left ower fron this truck - unfortunately everything sold.
Kaly, nice talking to you too - right now I am investigating if I can have this HEAVY modified truck approved/titled here in Denmark/Europe.
I'll return
BTW: Nice forum you guys shave here - LOTS of nice trucks :)
BR, Klaus

The truck won't disappoint you Klaus;)

how about 25000 cash?? greenbacks......

Sure will;)

Just send a $7,000 cashiers check as a deposit and bring the $25,000 cash when you pick it up!!:itsme:

Why would you make such a ridiculous offer??:dontknow::mad:

No offence kyle

But ur the one who want to sell your truck after 4 months.
And your asking more $$ for the truck then nysteve did.. with more miles on it.
He is just making an offer and your upset?
Don't get it.:confused:

Thank's Jack;) I've spent 3k on it since I got it:banghead:

No offence kyle

This might have something to do with it :dontknow::dontknow:

Sure will;)

Just send a $7,000 cashiers check as a deposit and bring the $25,000 cash when you pick it up!!:itsme:

Why would you make such a ridiculous offer??:dontknow::mad:

i was really wanting to buy ur truck and have the money in hand to buy it. i was just making a offer but if ur going to be a smart ass i will just look for something else!!!

why would you make a smart ass post to someone that wants to buy ur shit u think anyone trying to buy ur truck is not going to try to get the best deal they can??? :stupido2::stupido2::thumpdown:

No offence kyle

I've spent 3k on the truck myself since I got it and not put 600 miles on it.
I'm still loosing at 32k.

It shouldn't matter if I've had the truck 4 months or 4 years I'm not trying to profit anything off it. Just want to pass it along to someone who knows what there getting for the money.

IMHO the 25k offer was a low blow.;)

i was really wanting to buy ur truck and have the money in hand to buy it. i was just making a offer but if ur going to be a smart ass i will just look for something else!!!

why would you make a smart ass post to someone that wants to buy ur shit u think anyone trying to buy ur truck is not going to try to get the best deal they can??? :stupido2::stupido2::thumpdown:

If you'll look back at my original post I made it clear that the price was firm. I'm not being an ass just stating facts. If your interested that's fine. I would have rather gotten the 25k offer in a PM than on my f/s thread;)

Just want to throw this out there I have nothing to hide;) I copied/pasted an email I sent to an interested buyer.:)

I paid $30,000 for the truck and spent $1500 on shipping. Here's what I've paid for the mods I've done.

Mopar Long tubes ''jet hot coated'' -$1450

Custom exhaust work-$250

Raptor shift light-$150

HID headlight/fog lights-$450

Custom grill emblem-$100 (I can send a picture of that if you want to see it. It's not installed yet.)

Cal-vue mirrors-$200

Smoothed/painted door and tail gate handles and license plate bezels along with smooth and paint on the cal-vue's-$600

That's $3200 that I've spent on the truck since I got it about 4 months ago. So I have 34,700 in the truck. That's why I'm firm on the $32,000 for the truck. It is worth every penny and more. It's a blast to drive!!

At 25k your not looking to buy anything. That wouldn't get you a stock CE, let alone this one.

Move along............

Why do you have to put in the stock CE in to it. J/K LOL
Kyle, That's a damn nice CE. man.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back