FOR SALE: COMMEMORATIVE EDITION 34/100

Venom Power said:
Yeah, I'm really hating to see you let her go Steve. I'll be keeping a sharp eye on this. If no one jumps on the deal then I eventually will. Did Whitesnake ever sell his?
nope he still has his ......lol

Can I share this on the other locations I frequent

I'm interested Steve,
I will talk with you tomorrow after I discuss it with the Wifey

bigredv10 said:
Part out a CE :eek: I hope he dosent mean that

Nobody in their right mind or for that matter their left mind would part out a CE..:mad: ......NYCSTEV what mind are you in:confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyway folks thanks for all the advice. If anyone is interested the best thing to do is call before I realize what a mistake it is that I will be making!:)

Last edited:
nycstev said:
Anyway folks thanks for all the advice. If anyone is interested the best thing to do is call before I realize what a mistake it is that I will be making!:)

Yea, this is one of those times I wish I had a few more bucks lying around :eek:

1 Final thing to say....If you part it out, I will contact my connections at Yankees corporate her in Tampa and have you demoted to a bat boy...George,Jessica and Felix would be very offended.:D

VIPR PWR said:
1 Final thing to say....If you part it out, I will contact my connections at Yankees corporate her in Tampa and have you demoted to a bat boy...George,Jessica and Felix would be very offended.:D
:eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back