For Sale...Misc Items...

Status
Not open for further replies.
still got the handles? Is it all 5 or 4 without the tailgate? I want to paint a set to throw on my reg. cab.

Blakewilder said:
Intake Manifold....stock $650

Shaved and painted Rear Calipers $600

STock Wheels...no tires $750

Stock Headlights $100
Stock Tailights $50
Stock door handles $25 for all
Stock Heads $500

all prices are obo....make offers
B

:dontknow: Hey BLAKE,

You recieved the payment you wanted for the wheels a week ago and told me you would pack up and ship the wheels the following day and PM me the tracking numbers:dontknow: I have yet to hear from you nor have I recieved a tracking number nor the wheels........

What is goin on?:dontknow: I sent you a PM and have yet to recieve a reply- I also called the phone number you gave me but that doesnt seem to work...................................................

Haulin.

Last edited:
I'm trying also bro, all I have is his cell number, I heard he was sick:dontknow: and he has had family problems awhile back, but if I get ahold of him I will let ya know and remind him also:eek:

Thanks Stinker, all I want is to hear he recieved payment or have the wheels show up, But I have not gotten either sooooooo.....

Heeeeeeeyyyy BLAKE LOL

HaulinAsp said:
Thanks Stinker, all I want is to hear he recieved payment or have the wheels show up, But I have not gotten either sooooooo.....

Heeeeeeeyyyy BLAKE LOL
Blake hasn't logged on in a couple of days. Not sure what the problem is, but I can vouch for him, I am sure he will get back with you soon.

OCBob said:
Blake hasn't logged on in a couple of days. Not sure what the problem is, but I can vouch for him, I am sure he will get back with you soon.
LOL- I aint worried- I just want to make sure everything is ok.
:)

Has anyone talked to Blake lately, his PM box is full, and I havent heard from him in 10 days about the stuff I bought. Im not worried, just wondering whats going on, I saw that hes posting on the alley today, so...
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Has anyone talked to Blake lately, his PM box is full, and I havent heard from him in 10 days about the stuff I bought. Im not worried, just wondering whats going on, I saw that hes posting on the alley today, so...
Justin

You could always shoot him a message on the alley? :dontknow:

I dont know what to say.

I only am able to get ahold of him about twice in the past few weeks.

I will try for the next few days and try and get a bug in his ear guys:(

I'm a little worried...this is not like Blake. My daughter and son-in-law live in West Palm...Stinker, if you get me his phone and possibly an address, I will have them check on him...

Roy

I can promise you thats not the case, take me for my word on that,I know it seems like it , but he is not that kind of person, the fella has a very large heart inside, more than most know

I recieved part of my purchase yesterday night, and he did inform me that he would be shipping this first and then shipping the other stuff a few days later. I have no doubts that he'll pull through, its just odd thats hes posting on other forums and isnt around here to vouch for himself (especially when he was so involved in this community).
Justin

He posted once yesterday on the alley and before that the 17th.

I know it seems odd , but this is his family, and sometimes its the hardest to talk with family.

I really wish I could tell ya'll more, and believe me do understand the frustration and anger, and I probably shouldnt stick my nose where it doesnt belong, but everyone is my bud, and I'll do what I kin:D

Guys he's had my payment since 1-19-07.... before 10A.M. the next day air letter was delivered.... If there is a problem on shipping don't you think I woulda been contacted by now? I have friends in Florida also....

It is now 2-09-07, and NO WHEELS.........

WTF.

If there is a problem CONTACT ME. I hear all this talk of how a stand up guy he is and all, and he may very well be a stand up guy,but 22 days? And why is it he is over on the Alley yet there is nothing over here?

Blake what's up bro?

HaulinAsp said:
Guys he's had my payment since 1-19-07.... before 10A.M. the next day air letter was delivered.... If there is a problem on shipping don't you think I woulda been contacted by now? I have friends in Florida also....

It is now 2-09-07, and NO WHEELS.........

WTF.

If there is a problem CONTACT ME. I hear all this talk of how a stand up guy he is and all but 22 days?

I dont know him, but i agree...if you got time to post on other sites, you got time to contact people when you have their money...that aint cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back