For Sale...Misc Items...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted over on that same thread that he posted on, Post date Feb 8......

So lets see what happens- I hate to have to go this route but again I cant afford to lose hard earned money like this.......

Blake we consider you family here wtf is going on??? Once again if there is a problem shipping these wheels you know how to contact me....

I'm sorry my bro's and sisters have to read posts like this in public, yet this matter is really eating me. . . . .

Last edited:
JMB Justin said:
Recent post on the alley (Post #5):

http://www.viperalley.com/forum/viper-discussions-gen-i/51975-roe-blower-timing-questions.html

Blake seemed like a standup guy, so I didnt think twice about sending him over $1K for parts, and still feel he will pull through. All im going to say is that its odd that he hasnt posted over here, I think calling him a thief is pretty extreme as no one knows the whole story yet.
Justin
So I was able to send him a PM from the Alley, his mailbox had room there, so we'll see on that note also......:dontknow:

DAMN I hate to have to have done that........:( publically.....

HaulinAsp said:
So I was able to send him a PM from the Alley, his mailbox had room there, so we'll see on that note also......:dontknow:

DAMN I hate to have to have done that........:( publically.....

HaulinAsp,

This has obviously become a hardship for you regarding the money.
I have a simple solution.
Send me your full name, screen name, and address and I will send you a cashiers check for the amount that you sent Blake. Then this will be done.

keep us posted jack, if you dont get reimbursed by blake, i will send you some $$$ to help out, and i am sure others will help as well...that is way cool of you

We don't have anybody here close by that can check up on him? Damn, I hope he's OK...

HaulinAsp said:
Guys I think no-one here is more pissed off at Blake right now than me- I sent him the money he wanted for those wheels, he said they are boxed up and will be going out on the next truck and then 26 days of crickets. I am reeeeally getting pissed off right now. I heard how upstanding this guy is and figured he was a family member here, I feel that I have been ripped off, plain and simple. If anyone has been in contact with Blake, I would like for that person to forward me the contact number, the number Blake gave me is no good. This is pure BS. I wished I'da known better, as I woulda diverted my hard earned money elsewhere, I'm not a rich fellow, and work hard for my money I earn. And when I get ripped off I get pissed off..... And I am feeling that I have been ripped off.
Blake gave you a wrong phone number?:dontknow: Whats up with that Prof.

Just got back from court, ah and yes I prevailed!:rock:

Really this isnt like Blake, the guy would give you the back off his shirt, I have tried for three days now to get ahold of him:dontknow:

and will keep trying.

I know it looks bad, and I like you would be ready to stomp ass..

I do know he runs some kind of window replacement or builds outdoor patios and works alot with fema, but thats it about his work.

I really wish I could tell yall , but I did give him my word, he is not in jail the last time we talked or the hospital, but his emotional wellbeing is completely trashed.

I really dont know what to do but keep callin.

let me try some more bro

I'll help with a little cash if need be. It wont be much but FSTJCK shouldnt pay for all of it. In fact, he shouldnt be paying for any of it but since he is or has offered I'm sure some/most of us will group together and help you get your money back.

The kindest thing anybody can do for Blake is give him the time he needs to sort things out.

Blake will be just fine. He is a good man with a very kind heart.

Jack I gotta few things to do , but jsut tried blake for the 5th day in a row with no answer and myself starting to worry.

but if we can let the few of us that want to help help and send in a few bucks, I know how it hurts to spend the dollar and not get anything, and work hard fo the dollar.

can we have an address to send you some $?

You might be the hammer around here at times , but your heart is as large as the moon:rock:

I believe Stinker. If he says that Blake needs sometime then I would suggest HaulinAsp that if you don't want to wait anymore I totally understand and take Jack up on his offer.

I truely believe Blake is good for it. Jack let me know how much and I will see how I can help also.

Will

sleeper said:
His post over at the alley didn't show any emotion.

I've met Blake before and feel like he is not the type of person that would do this to someone. Sleeper I am not sure why you keep on this but I think some people know what is going on with him and it might be too personal for them to tell us about whats going on.
As far as the post on VA maybe he just happened to look online and saw that it was Patrick's thread and decided to try and help out cause I know they are good friends.
Mas
BTW Jack I will call you so I could send you some money for Haulin cause I know Blake is good for it.

UNIBOY said:
I've met Blake before and feel like he is not the type of person that would do this to someone. Sleeper I am not sure why you keep on this but I think some people know what is going on with him and it might be too personal for them to tell us about whats going on.
As far as the post on VA maybe he just happened to look online and saw that it was Patrick's thread and decided to try and help out cause I know they are good friends.
Mas
BTW Jack I will call you so I could send you some money for Haulin cause I know Blake is good for it.
Hey Mas, I feel bad for the members that didn't get there goods yet. I hope you don't have a problem with that. Do you?:dontknow: Blake has hardly posted on here since he got his truck running. Before that he was all over the board. So what gives now. I guess its allright for a fellow member to take money from brothers here and never bother to return a call or PM. Let alone send the parts. All this emotion stuff is just a bunch of crap. Hes a business man. He should take care of business here and stop hiding.
Have a great day!

Sleeper, you know so little about this situation...you are digging a very deep hole, and you will probably hate the process of climbing out.

I respectfully request that you chill.

Roy

I have not said or done anything wrong. Why are you now on my back. I'll "chill" if it makes you feel better.
Good luck guys. I hope blake gets better and you all get your stuff. I'm done with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back