For Sale...Misc Items...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prof said:
Blake will send the parts.
:slug: :toilet: :secruity:

WHEN? Again if there is a problem with shipping Blake, Please contact me.......

25 DAYS NOW STILL NOTHING........

Starting to get hot under the collar bro's

BLAKE WILDER HAS EXCEEDED HIS MESSAGE QUOTA AND CAN NO LONGER RECIEVE PM's...........................

Someone who knows Blake please let him know people are waiting for their parts. I hate to see this thread get uglier than it already is.

Guys I think no-one here is more pissed off at Blake right now than me- I sent him the money he wanted for those wheels, he said they are boxed up and will be going out on the next truck and then 26 days of crickets. I am reeeeally getting pissed off right now. I heard how upstanding this guy is and figured he was a family member here, I feel that I have been ripped off, plain and simple. If anyone has been in contact with Blake, I would like for that person to forward me the contact number, the number Blake gave me is no good. This is pure BS. I wished I'da known better, as I woulda diverted my hard earned money elsewhere, I'm not a rich fellow, and work hard for my money I earn. And when I get ripped off I get pissed off..... And I am feeling that I have been ripped off.

i may be mistaken but i think stinker told me blake was a transportation broker in florida, you may try to pm stinker and see if he can help you

in light of what happened over the weekend, (with all of the other drama) i would say calling him a thief at this point is not gonna help the situation...i dont know who blake is, never met him, but until someone finds out what happened i would say that give him the benefit of the doubt... you guys are gonna feel like shit if you found out he was in some accident and in the hospital or worse in the morgue. There are enough people vouching for him at this point, that i dont think he is a crook....yes i would be pissed off as well if i was out that kind of money, but i would like to think that i am reasonable enough to try and find out the whole story...Prof offered to have someone go and check on him, has anyone tried that avenue yet?
The only reason i am saying this is because my uncle had a band that played at the cabbage patch in samsula during bike week...his bass player didnt show up for 3 straight gigs and they had to use a replacement...he was pissed, cursing the gut, couldnt get an answer on the phone...finally they took the 1 hour trip to his house and found the guy dead sitting in his lazy boy...been dead for a couple of days...
Point is, lets try and find the whole story before we crucify him...
Possibly all of the members who know blake and are vouching for him, can raise the money to send back to haulinasp? If he is as good as you say, there should be no problem.

i agree, i thought somewhere in this thread someone said he was sick. also everything ive heard up to this has been good about him.

muttvipertruck said:
in light of what happened over the weekend, (with all of the other drama) i would say calling him a thief at this point is not gonna help the situation...you guys are gonna feel like shit if you found out he was in some accident and in the hospital...

Enough said.

I am ready to fly down and help Blake get the parts sent out when the situation permits. The situation does not permit that right now.

Backoff brothers.

Roy

hell roy, if you get an address we can arrange a florida members convoy to go check and help ship...whatever it takes

Stinker mentioned some family issues...health related possibly. Blake is a regular on this forum so for him not to chime in nor say a peep over the past many weeks cant be good. Lets try and get someone to get in contact with him first before jumping to the thief comments. Surely there has got to be reason.

Guys I would feel horrible if there were something of that nature that happened to Blake, but someone spotted him over on the alley awhile back?? Like I said I am not a rich fellow and work 6 days aweek for my earnings, I have to save hard for any mods that i want and am trying to build a race truck at the same time. Money being lost is a very high priority for me as again I am not that well off that I can look the other way..... Fact is I need to know what the deal is here, in the form of an answer of either the wheels showing up or a refund, or atleast a reasonable answer as to why it takes 26 days and counting to have a shipment shipped? I coulda hitchhiked to Florida and back in less time for christ sakes.

Again I would feel HORRIBLE if something did happen to that extent so if there are members in his area can someone please check on him?

I can post the addy he instructed me to send the payment to if this is allowed?

so lets get the address and take a ride...i believe someone said lauderdale area? only a 3.5-4 hour ride (less in the truck)...lets do it. Or like i said before, maybe some of the people who know and back blake wanna raise Haulins money and refund him? Now's the time to really test your brotherhood with blake, if he's a stand up guy like you all say, then this should be no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back