Stock Tailights $50
Stock door handles $25 for all
Stock Heads $500

all prices are obo....make offers
B

Shaved and painted Rear Calipers $600

I would have spent a grand 7 hours into the grinding :banghead: :eek: :rofl:

Stock Tailights $50

Dude....if you remember, you were going to give me these at the 06' Nat's....plus a stripper WTF's up with dat :) !

I was just giving you some chit.....50 bucks is fifty toward your beast....thats like 1/2 a dyno, or a tank of gas now that it is only $2.06 per gallon. :)

WAZZSUP said:
I was just giving you some chit.....50 bucks is fifty toward your beast....thats like 1/2 a dyno, or a tank of gas now that it is only $2.06 per gallon. :)
$2.06????? What are you filling up with 87 octane?:( Sunoco Ultra is getting $2.55-2.60 per gallon in my neck of the woods:mad: But that's what it wants LOL ( a little can of pickme up on top of that tankful every now and then too.......) :burnout:

If I buy some of your parts, can I call part of your build mine? Like could I claim to own a small part of the fastest SRT 10 in the world?

Deal or no Deal

HaulinAsp said:
$2.06????? What are you filling up with 87 octane?:( Sunoco Ultra is getting $2.55-2.60 per gallon in my neck of the woods:mad: But that's what it wants LOL ( a little can of pickme up on top of that tankful every now and then too.......) :burnout:

Sunoco Ultra Beavercreek Ohio tonights price..........drum roll please $ 2.069. Course I can't get my truck over there it's snowing, but Regular over in East Dayton is $1.799

WAZZSUP said:
Stock Tailights $50

Dude....if you remember, you were going to give me these at the 06' Nat's....plus a stripper WTF's up with dat :) !
I've got a set.

^^ I believe he is selling the calipers with a set of CCW wheels in another thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back