For Sale Roe Supercharger, wheels and parts

LightningRaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For SALE

ROE Supercharger comes with parts as shown $4000 shipped

Replica wheels powder coated black with Nitto tires 80% Tread, also have tire pressure sensors in them to work on new trucks. wheels have some rash
$1000

Set of two OEM Wheels that are rashed up. Comes with 2 brand new Nitto tires $500

Front bumper support $100

Rear Bumper support $100

SRT Bed Mat $100

06 Spindles set $500 shipped

QC OEM exhaust with headers and cats $300

Trailer Hitch Bar $100

Auto Pedal Assembly $120 shipped

McLeod clutch refurbished $1000 shipped

06 Drivers side fender $100

If it doesn't say shipped after it then no shipping is available

Contact info 9172707086 or [email protected]

Located in Brooklyn NY 11234

image_zpskeu5wldt.jpeg

image_zps2h6orjlc.jpeg

image_zpsovzytll8.jpeg

image_zpsp43wrjv1.jpeg

image_zps0jyxpf2q.jpeg

image_zpsyq2yqgnd.jpeg

image_zpsqf0ad1ad.jpeg

Would you possibly meet for the two OEM wheels and Nitto's? I'm in MA... somewhere in CT would be a middle ground.

I can meet at my shop in new Milford CT 06776 don't know next time I'm going though

I'm all set. Thanks for the response. Once I got on my computer and can actually see the pictures better the rash looks a bit worse than what I want to deal with. Thanks anyway

If the club was a store and gave lines of credit, I'd be in serious debt right now.

I'll give you 2k and some chocolate covered strawberries for the SC'r!:D:burnout:

Anything wrong with the SC? Does it have the Parts with it? All parts included to get it installed?

Thanks

Anything wrong with the SC? Does it have the Parts with it? All parts included to get it installed?

Thanks

Never had this on a running truck it came with a motor I bought, I know it is missing belt and air filter not sure if anything else, it comes with parts shown in photos.

I can take credit card through PayPal just add 3% for fees

$3800 if picked up

Can you get me the serial number and model number on the unit. I need to see what is missing off of the unit. Thank you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back