For Sale SUPERCHARGED 06 Quad Cab

I had a bone stock truck exactly like yours, color and all. It sold for $26k after a couple months with 13k miles on it. Unfortunately, in the resell market, mods don't add much value. In fact, I think mods make it harder to sell the truck. If you can find the right buyer, $30k is about right. If you remove the SC and sell it as stock, Brad is right. $25k is high end. Any way you slice it, I think you are looking at $30k as a realistic sale price.

If you trade it in the dealer will not give you sh*t. Take the SC off sell it seperate. Sell truck stock you might get $26k. The market is bad for our trucks right now. BTW nice looking truck good luck. I have mine for sell for $22k with no response looks like I get to keep it :rock: :rock:.

No longer for sale

Thanks for looking everybody, i decided im going to be losing too much money i am just going to keep the truck, thanks.

PXTNSRT said:
Thanks for looking everybody, i decided im going to be losing too much money i am just going to keep the truck, thanks.

great idea.Your truck is set up very nice.All the mods that I would love to have.Our trucks just dont have any resell value right now.My job is in the crapper and I dont know how long I will be employed.Not sure WTF I will do with the truck if I lose my job.Sure wont be able to afford it.still owe 25k
on an 05 with 37k miles!! :( :(

GILMO'S10 said:
great idea.Your truck is set up very nice.All the mods that I would love to have.Our trucks just dont have any resell value right now.My job is in the crapper and I dont know how long I will be employed.Not sure WTF I will do with the truck if I lose my job.Sure wont be able to afford it.still owe 25k
on an 05 with 37k miles!! :( :(

I still owe $32K on my 05QC that has over 40K miles and a spun rod bearing with screwed up rod and crank.

SrtBrad said:
I still owe $32K on my 05QC that has over 40K miles and a spun rod bearing with screwed up rod and crank.

hey that makes me feel better:D :D I guess we all have our own little problems:D Good luck:rock: :rock:

I'm preaching here so go to the next post if it pisses you off...

Never ever buy a recreational vehicle on credit. A recreational vehicle is something that you mod, race or abuse in any way.

I will go farther, get to a point where every vehicle you buy is paid for in cash.

The concept is to pay yourself, not the banker for the use of his money.

I will shut up now.

Prof said:

Never ever buy a recreational vehicle on credit. A recreational vehicle is something that you mod, race or abuse in any way.

I will go farther, get to a point where every vehicle you buy is paid for in cash.

I will shut up now.
I agree 100% with you Roy,both of our vehicles are paid off,paid cash for the srt-10:rock:

Prof said:

I will shut up now.
I agree as well.
I am coming to believe that if you can not pay cash you do not need it.
Mine was paid for the day I bought it lucky and fortunate with the way the market has went.

Prof said:

I will shut up now.

Yep... don't owe one red cent on any vehicle I own. I think I've had two car notes in my life, and I paid both of them off early (within 18-20 months, if I recall correctly).

Decided to try n trade

Hey guys I decided to try and trade the pickup for an 06 corvette

figurd get the vette instead of viper for now, (cheaper) n put a procharger and stuff on it later on this year. if anyone knows ne one that would want to do some kind of trade on an 06 manual or paddleshift let me know manual preferred.

Talk to Stingray...he is a GM Tech and has a new Corvette...he does not have a very high opinion of the paddle shifter...but his vette is sweet!

Prof said:

I will shut up now.

Am I one of the only ones who uses the truck for work and play?

If a 05' with 30,000 miles is worth 30,000$ then a 06' with 18,000 and a more expensive blower is worth 37,000 plain and simple.

Good price stick to it.................don't make me feel retarded ;);) :D:D

SrtBrad said:
Am I one of the only ones who uses the truck for work and play?

Mine's for work given that I am self-employed, and is my "company vehicle."

Prof said:

I will shut up now.

would have loved to pay cash for my truck.Its not a recreational vechicle,its my daily driver!Some of us are just stupid I guess and thats why you are the professa. ( very wise man):D :D :D

sorry to be ho ing up your thread.Good luck selling your truck

Not stupid at all...just needing to get first things first...begin with the end in mind!

Prof said:
Not stupid at all...just needing to get first things first...begin with the end in mind!

words from a very wise man.I gotta work on that prof.!!:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back