For the lightning owners

Psycho Mythic said:
I'm gonna drive up and come see ya when you get that thing finished :rock:
thinking about having a installation party:D

VIPER said:
shhhh there are ford owners here... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

facepalm-combo.jpg

Last edited:
So for our great members here on the VTCOA the callout has been made, and only a couple lightnings have come forward?

I mean with all they farted about to SRTBRAD why has none stepped up,

the offer is here?

Maybe they jsut cant get off work? need new tires?

here is the chance for all those fords to come represent and show FATJACK AND IH8CHEVYS a thing or two;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
So for our great members here on the VTCOA the callout has been made, and only a couple lightnings have come forward?

I mean with all they farted about to SRTBRAD why has none stepped up,

the offer is here?

Maybe they jsut cant get off work? need new tires?

here is the chance for all those fords to come represent and show FATJACK AND IH8CHEVYS a thing or two;)
Now now, dont leave us QC boys out. They got QC lightnings for us to race. They're called Harley Davidson F-150's.:) I'm just sayin';)

SANTEEN said:
Planning on having one of Dusty's tranny's in by then.:rock:
Me too...I may even throw the nitrous on for this special occasion! Well see what life has in plan by May next year!

SANTEEN said:
Now now, dont leave us QC boys out. They got QC lightnings for us to race. They're called Harley Davidson F-150's.:) I'm just sayin';)
Lol....that 4-door lightning better pushing some serious boost!! :p

Quad cabs, reg cabs, lawnmowers , either way fellas, I havent seen anyone step up yet?:dontknow:

Pull your penis out, and you'll have dozens of L owners step up:p They really like that kinda stuff:dontknow:

so what y ou are saying then is while SRT10 owners are defending the country and busy running business's
and can take off for a nice gtg in a beautiful area of the country and sit back and enjoy a brew together

most of the lightning guys have to make sure they are not ddoing double duty in the lawn and garden area of wal mart during that part of the year?

so what y ou are saying then is while SRT10 owners are defending the country and busy running business's
and can take off for a nice gtg in a beautiful area of the country and sit back and enjoy a brew together

most of the lightning guys have to make sure they are not ddoing double duty in the lawn and garden area of wal mart during that part of the year?

ummm... ya sure:D

Their not gonna step up Stink, just post up a story about how you just beat one on the interstate though and you should have a nice lil swarm pop up for a feew days ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back