For the lightning owners

Smokey said:
this cali boy is in

Really, it would be awesome to see your truck in person...i like the diesels :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Ok we have officially called out the lightning boys, and have a long list

so where are they?

I saw there little lanky threads of boo hoo, so man up fellas:rock:

here is your chance to bring down the King of the VTCOA and his Brohan IH8FORDS:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I know what ya mean bud, they were all over here runnin their mouths til we busted ass in pc and now their gone. I joined the lightningrodder forum yesterday, alot of people posted up and gave me great feedback on my truck, ill give them a heads up about the SRT vs SVT meet next year in PCB and see if we can get some clean competition goin on...and i should be spraying by then :D

faslane505 said:
Ironhead
Ih8chevys
psycho mythic
black venom 04
eddie102870
fatjack the king of the asphalt
Griffs SC SRT10
santeen
getusum
VIPER
DevilDawg3097
Faslane505

ill be forged and spraying JMB direct port by then...i like my Fords rare thank you very much...bloody rare.

Like it will matter... haha.

I'll make sure I get a few more guys to come out this following year. You guys have a year to figure out how to get the belt back into the srt10's hands... Blue truck KO'd Jack pretty bad.

spyder1337 said:

I'll make sure I get a few more guys to come out this following year. You guys have a year to figure out how to get the belt back into the srt10's hands... Blue truck KO'd Jack pretty bad.
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

spyder1337 said:

So you were the fastest truck there with a 7.60 excluding the diesel?

chrisheltra said:
So you were the fastest truck there with a 7.60 excluding the diesel?

Yep, didn't run till an hour into the racing with the blue truck and the track wasn't holding very well for me, 2.3 60ft isn't getting it done. Last pass of the day racing the grudge match I somehow had a miracle happen and made a decent pass... weird. The truck is about to have a few changes right now anyway, getting rid of a few bottle necks I put off until after this event. Hope that diesel comes back next year and get's his truck going straight, thing will fly!

spyder1337 said:

Hey Bobby two of the three passes were heads up and the last was a bracket race, but if I recall you were looking at my rearend all day! Lol

Yes you did run a 7.60 and congratulations on that pass!

IH8CHVYS said:
Hey Bobby two of the three passes were heads up and the last was a bracket race, but if I recall you were looking at my rearend all day! Lol

possibley the new KING OF THE VTCOA speaking?:D

possibley the new KING OF THE VTCOA speaking?:D

No that title will never be taken away from Jack cause he can just down right wheel that rig!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IH8CHVYS said:

We ran two off the tree, and two in the bracket... IIRC

First one you beat me, 2nd one you broke, then in the brackets I knocked you out of the tourney, then they brought you back in because you wern't supposed to run.. then on the last race for it all I ran faster than you (8.1 to your 8.3), but you were closer to your dial in time... that's just how I remember it... then when it came time to run heads up and the sun set a little, track held and well... the rest is history until next year! Was fun racing, you and jack were pretty good competition for sure! Hope you and jack both step it up another notch, I am :)

spyder1337 said:
We ran two off the tree, and two in the bracket... IIRC

First one you beat me, 2nd one you broke, then in the brackets I knocked you out of the tourney, then they brought you back in because you wern't supposed to run.. then on the last race for it all I ran faster than you (8.1 to your 8.3), but you were closer to your dial in time... that's just how I remember it... then when it came time to run heads up and the sun set a little, track held and well... the rest is history until next year! Was fun racing, you and jack were pretty good competition for sure! Hope you and jack both step it up another notch, I am :)

Looking at doing some changes most definately! It was a fun day of racing but really need to look at some better racing conditions for all of us!

IH8CHVYS said:
Looking at doing some changes most definately! It was a fun day of racing but really need to look at some better racing conditions for all of us!
The heat has been killer the last 2 years there, it would be nice to do some night racing, tako over their test-n-tune, that should definatley help with everyones times.

Both of those diesels will be running mid to low 10's before the next gtg, hell the red one already has his good tranny back in and is puttin his $6K head on. I rode in it the other day, and its the fastest thing ive ever been able to ride in by far.

Ive got a few guys that seem pretty interested in doing the SRT vs SVT race next year. Just suck, too far away :argh:

Panama City Beach Is Nice, Been there a couple of times. I'll keep an eye on this

better bring it boys, got word my motor should be done in a couple of weeks.

it is not about the beach my friend, its more about the people, if you attended you would learn quickly, only three people ever even touched the water.

you should try to make it, tons of good friends and lifelong friends are made in panama:rock:

it is not about the beach my friend, its more about the people, if you attended you would learn quickly, only three people ever even touched the water.

you should try to make it, tons of good friends and lifelong friends are made in panama:rock:

I know I was just joking. I spent a week of vacation in Hawaii and never went to the beach. lol

I may make it but its to early to plan for it now.

Going to get Casey to attend with his lightning if it's not under construction for something wild again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back