For the lightning owners

viperhauler said:
i hate to say it...

but my money's on bobbly head this year...

if jack can't take him down....i don't know what to say...

:D
Thats cool, your heads never been on too straight in the racing scene :D :aetsch: my moneys on viper for the win :elefant:

Psycho Mythic said:
Thats cool, your heads never been on too straight in the racing scene :D :aetsch: my moneys on viper for the win :elefant:
If Viper shows up on street tires he is screwed!!!:dontknow:

Well considering I don't have dr's or slicks ne more - I guess I'm screwed lol but then again I have time to get my hands on a set too :p

VIPER said:
Well considering I don't have dr's or slicks ne more - I guess I'm screwed lol but then again I have time to get my hands on a set too :p

Dude, just borrow somebodys. I'll send you mine if I have to:burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
Dude, just borrow somebodys. I'll send you mine if I have to:burnout:

Thanks Man if I don't get a set by then - I'm going to take u up on that offer - I don't want to beat sannaqueen with his own tires !!!!!!

VIPER said:
Thanks Man if I don't get a set by then - I'm going to take u up on that offer - I don't want to beat sannaqueen with his own tires !!!!!!

They're kinda old, but you can see in my sig pic that they work fine. Just need to spend a few extra seconds in the burn box:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

aitn no fords gonna show up but bobby and his girl, and heck she can outdrive most of the guys, so viper you better have ya game on in panama:D

I got head... for the lightning and a baskets of treats to go a long with it. I built the truck originally to leave a few things that could still be added for more when I got bored with it... well I got bored. Put it like this the whipple is now in the "efficient" range, that silver diesel is covered on et and mph :)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
aitn no fords gonna show up but bobby and his girl, and heck she can outdrive most of the guys, so viper you better have ya game on in panama:D

There will be probably a handful, I can promise that. Jess might even be rocking her new ride by then.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

I'm bring everything I got to pcb .... Let just put it this way .... Every dime I make between now and then will be put in my truck ..............

Win or lose no matter as long as we make it to the end of thr track safe - it was a good day ....... And I gonna beat sannaqueen

viperhauler said:
i just hope all of bobby's friends are as cool as he is...

oh....that stud muffin:date:

Does your wife know how much you love the penis?:dontknow: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back