for the watch people

iraqivet01 said:
I use my cell phone. :D

For the most part, :dito:. I have a "field" watch I got in Iraq for $20. Then I have a Bulova my girl bought for me:D I wear it once in a while when I go out

Knock, Knock..........Who's there ? Watch Whore to the 5th power :eek: :D That be me :rock: :rock: I have an Invicta speedway that my brother Jake sent me. A Seiko Orange Monster and a Seiko dive watch. 1 Mickey Mouse watch :rock: and 1 Fosil which I stole for 20.00 :eek: :D I love watches just can't afford them LOLOLOL Until December that is because as soon as I get promoted guess what my first check is going to buy :rock: :rock: :rock: A present for me.....:p :p :p Yes that is selfish as Hell but I have worked my ASS off for it for 2 years........:D I used to have a super bitchin Bulova that got messed up beyond getting fixed....In the infamous car jacking attempt a few years ago......

Just is case I will also throw Shawno under the bus and back up over him on this....He don't say much but he is a bigger watch ho then Jake and I put together.............:marchmellow: I will see you Bastages later cause I am about to get banned again Hahahaha:p :D :D

Jake still Love that watch Bro.....and waiting for the Bully Bastage :D

Ive always like to have a nice watch on my wrist. Heres my beast. Panerai 24.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 42
about 3 years ago..i came very close to getting a vacheron constantine chronograph....until i found out that it required frequent maint @ $750 per visit...i said...ummmm...i want a piece i can put on and wear....no thanks...but its still one of my favs.....

wheredwhogo? said:
about 3 years ago..i came very close to getting a vacheron constantine chronograph....until i found out that it required frequent maint @ $750 per visit...i said...ummmm...i want a piece i can put on and wear....no thanks...but its still one of my favs.....
Do you like Invicta :dontknow:

TheSickness said:
Do you like Invicta :dontknow:

I have heard of them, but dont know much about them. Just checked them out and alot of thier designs bear a similarity to some Rollies. I would say they are a good quality watch after reading about them and looking at them. Really I love most all watches if they look good and keep good time. I still love my Seiko's too....i bought them at the Seiko outlets some years ago and got them at a discount, cuz the bands had a scratch on them or something like that....

TheSickness said:
Hey Mod's can we Ban Kevan from being able to post on this thread please.........:D

LMAO!!! :D ;) :marchmellow:

Glad you like the Speedway. :rock: I still have the Bulova.... just put a new battery in it the other day, come to think of it. :eek: :D I will leave it in my Will for ya. ;) :slug:

Black1 said:
LMAO!!! :D ;) :marchmellow:

Glad you like the Speedway. :rock: I still have the Bulova.... just put a new battery in it the other day, come to think of it. :eek: :D I will leave it in my Will for ya. ;) :slug:
Bastage :D

Black1 said:
Well, I'm sure Wizzy will "pass" it eventually. :eek: :dontknow: ;) :D :p
WTF is your watch doing in Wizzy's ass in the first place.....Bet we find Atlantis before we ever find that watch :marchmellow: :D

Black1 said:
Oh, Lord.... :rolleyes: LMAO!!! :D

I don't think he ever did get a new watch. :dontknow: :argh: :eek: :p
After 2 threads and 3,097 posts pleading for him to get something....Anything ! Who really gives a Shit Bwahahhaha :D :D Love that guy but Damn dude he is picky :eek:

BUMP! :marchmellow:

I'm giving the TAG a rest for a while.... it's been my every-day-watch for over 3 years now. :rock: One of the pushers got busted off a few days ago. :( So, I have to send it up to Jamie in Detroit to get fixed. It's way over due for a cleaning and maintenance anyways.

I've had a real nice limited edition (#26 of 1500) Invicta Pro-Diver sitting in the winder for a few years. I've maybe worn it 5 times, so it's time to get some use out of it. :)

Attachments

• ha 003.jpg
    ha 003.jpg
    955.5 KB · Views: 30
Black1 said:

I'm giving the TAG a rest for a while.... it's been my every-day-watch for over 3 years now. :rock: One of the pushers got busted off a few days ago. :( So, I have to send it up to Jamie in Detroit to get fixed. It's way over due for a cleaning and maintenance anyways.

I've had a real nice limited edition (#26 of 1500) Invicta Pro-Diver sitting in the winder for a few years. I've maybe worn it 5 times, so it's time to get some use out of it. :)

Damn easy to read....... Carbon fibre.....:congrats:

D

Django said:
Damn easy to read....... Carbon fibre.....:congrats:

D

Yep, real carbon fiber.... some of the best quality cf I've seen on a watch. :rock: Some "watch snobs" say bad things about a automatic movement from Japan. But, the Miyota 21 jewel (owned by Citizen) movt in these are fantastic workhorse movements. The time stays spot-on, and even tho it doesn't have a long power reserve like Swiss movts, it stays running for over 48hrs when not on yer wrist. :dontknow: :rock: ....... just a great, low price (bought for about $200) watch.

Last edited:
Black1 said:

Hey Jake, is Jamie still at the same place?

Bill.

Begood said:
Hey Jake, is Jamie still at the same place?

Bill.

I haven't talked to him in a while.... I'll find out, as soon as I can find the old receipt for my Rolex to get his number. :eek: ;) It's his jewelry store, so, I'm guessing so. :dontknow:

Black1 said:

I'm giving the Arm a rest for a while.... it's been my every-day-ditch for over 3 years now. :rock: My pushers got busted a few days ago. :( So, I have to send imyself to the Betty Ford Clinic . I'am way over due for a cleaneup anyways.

I've had a real nice high for 3 years and it's time to get back to sober:D
Damn Jake, it is about Time:D :D :D :p :p ;) :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back