for the watch people

Thats cool looking. Where did you buy it and how much? I do not know how to convert lbs into dollars?

I have a watch addiction myself. I am always looking at whats out there.................somebody help me!! LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Thats cool looking. Where did you buy it and how much? I do not know how to convert lbs into dollars?

I have a watch addiction myself. I am always looking at whats out there.................somebody help me!! LOL

patrick

I got it on base over here in iraq...paid $750 for it. i think you will have to go directly to MTM and buy from them though. I too have a "timepiece" addiction. I have three very high end watches, and three midrange watches to include this one. I got this watch cuz i wanted an all black watch basically. Is there a thread for watch talk?

Nice................

Don't tell anyone, but I'm a recovering watchaholoic, too......:eek:

D

I too love watches. I must say though, once I bought the Rolex, my desire for a new watch every year went away. I have only bought two watches in the last 10 years - both Rolex. I don't expect to buy another watch for at least 10 more years.

ChrisAZ said:
I too love watches. I must say though, once I bought the Rolex, my desire for a new watch every year went away. I have only bought two watches in the last 10 years - both Rolex. I don't expect to buy another watch for at least 10 more years.

I have a SS daytona..and I like my Breitlings better. Rolexs' are good dont get me wrong, but they feel cheap in my opinion.

Cool watch, nice and stealth. I am also a watch guy. I think it's the gizmo's. :laugh: Always good to have when bored ie: shopping with the partner. My latest one is a Casio Sea-Pathfinder Compass Triple Sensor watch (Titanium incl/strap) Part # SPF40T-7. Works real well, spot on with all functions including barometer and temp going off the several other barometers I have around the house. Also has all the normal alarm, stopwatch + tide and moon phases. It's not expensive or blingy but good quality and rugged as hell for the sea/out doors type person like myself. I always buy Casio.

spf-40t-7v_1.jpg

spf-40t-7v_4.jpg

I confess... I love watches too!!!

(Pretty sure it's a man thing! Watches are to men, what purses are to women. :eek:)

That is a very nice looking piece, dude. :) That ionic black plating is pretty durable too.

I think "cheap" isn't the right word to describe the feel of a Rolex..... "Light" would be the word I choose. :eek: They are a lot lighter than they look. The fitment and build quality of the watch is really fantastic tho. I was just a little surprised by the weight of my Sub, when I first picked it up. :dontknow: :)

Carlwalski said:
Cool watch, nice and stealth. I am also a watch guy. I think it's the gizmo's. :laugh: Always good to have when bored ie: shopping with the partner. My latest one is a Casio Sea-Pathfinder Compass Triple Sensor watch (Titanium incl/strap) Part # SPF40T-7. Works real well, spot on with all functions including barometer and temp going off the several other barometers I have around the house. Also has all the normal alarm, stopwatch + tide and moon phases. It's not expensive or blingy but good quality and rugged as hell for the sea/out doors type person like myself. I always buy Casio.

Nice one, Carl! I almost bought one (may have been a model previous?) when we were actively free riding the surf at the coast on our jet skis. The mouth of the harbor had some wicked towering waves at certain points in the tidal exchange, so we knew when to head over.:rock:

one Oakley Time Bomb, titanium
one Oniss
one Movado
one Poljot

ntw0rk said:
I confess... I love watches too!!!

(Pretty sure it's a man thing! Watches are to men, what purses are to women. :eek:)

I would rather have diamonds - nice ones :rock: :D

i got a sieko, id rather have a nice pistol or rifle than a watch.

RedSrt007 said:
Especially for the water, I really enjoy the Invicta pro-diver series, I have about 3 different watches based off the crono style....here is one. Not too expensive, but a well made watch that you can actually read the numbers lol.

http://www.discountwatchstore.com/s...s-Made-Subaqua-Chronograph-4569_40783689.html

Yep, love Invicta. :) I have several.... Just got a new Rose gold Invicta Reserve Speedway. Sending it back tho (it was a drunking-dialing purchase. :eek: ) Nice watch, just don't need another watch (it's a little too flashy for my tastes too :eek: ). :marchmellow:

images%5CS%5C4362.jpg

Ram From Hell said:
Nice one, Carl! I almost bought one (may have been a model previous?) when we were actively free riding the surf at the coast on our jet skis. The mouth of the harbor had some wicked towering waves at certain points in the tidal exchange, so we knew when to head over.:rock:

one Oakley Time Bomb, titanium
one Oniss
one Movado
one Poljot

i got the Oakley Time bomb, titanium also....nice piece...not worth the money, but nice piece....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back