for the watch people

I cant wear watches :argh: Im allergic to metal :dontknow: wierd I know I even tried putting clear nail polish on the back to no avail. never tried gold or any other preicious metal anyone else have this problem?? :D

bigredv10 said:
I cant wear watches :argh: Im allergic to metal :dontknow: wierd I know I even tried putting clear nail polish on the back to no avail. never tried gold or any other preicious metal anyone else have this problem?? :D

I do:mad: a good stainless or gold watch will stop that;)

thewelshm

Just found out what my wife got for me for our 5th anniversary!!!! :rock: :rock:

I am spoiled!!

It's a Tag Aquaracer!:rock::rock:

Attachments

• 41oLArlh5WL._SS500_.jpg
    41oLArlh5WL._SS500_.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 29
SANTEEN said:
Omega all the way bitch!! :rock: :D

Pffffft..... :rolleyes:

DSCF0044.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D (Too bad I lost my ass at work a few years ago and had to sell it. :eek: :( )

That's a DAMN nice TAG, Scott. I've never seen that model before! :rock:

Black1 said:
Pffffft..... :rolleyes:

DSCF0044.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D (Too bad I lost my ass at work a few years ago and had to sell it. :eek: :( )

That's a DAMN nice TAG, Scott. I've never seen that model before! :rock:
Everybody and there dad has one. They were cool at one point and I almost got one....... But now they're a dime a dozen and the fakes are pretty damn close to the real ones and they keep better time than the real ones. Usually the only way to tell the real one form a good fake, is to hold them both at the same time. Sorry.

SANTEEN said:
Everybody and there dad has one. They were cool at one point and I almost got one....... But now they're a dime a dozen and the fakes are pretty damn close to the real ones and they keep better time than the real ones. Usually the only way to tell the real one form a good fake, is to hold them both at the same time. Sorry.

You're right on all counts...

.... And don't get me wrong, I like Omega. I always wanted one, just never got around to it. :)

Black1 said:
You're right on all counts...

.... And don't get me wrong, I like Omega. I always wanted one, just never got around to it. :)
And dont get me wrong either. If I could get a Rolex at a sweet deal, I'd be all over it. :) It's still beautiful watch

SANTEEN said:
And dont get me wrong either. If I could get a Rolex at a sweet deal, I'd be all over it. :) It's still beautiful watch

I had a chance to pickup a brand new Omega Limited Edition 007 Seamaster for $1700 a few years ago. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not taking the deal. :(

Black1 said:
I had a chance to pickup a brand new Omega Limited Edition 007 Seamaster for $1700 a few years ago. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not taking the deal. :(
That was a sweet deal! Shit, I paid that much for my regular Seamaster at the John Bull store in the Bahamas.

Attachments

• omega.jpg
    omega.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 16
don't make fun of me.....because sanqueen has one...

but omega's are my favorite....

first watch on the moon;)

too bad i'm a poor redneck who bought a truck and made friends on a public forum:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back