Forever Member / Memorial Section....

Let do this!!!!!!! The Corvette Forum has a sticky as well for the fallen, and although it really sucks to read, it does show compassion for forums with huge hearts. I am game for whatever needed here.

Without a doubt ,,,needs to be done:rock:

Sorry to come late- I like this idea.... Shows the heart of this forum.

Nice one, Jacov.....

D

Well, so far there have been enough voices hoping to see this happen.. I am one of those voices. I do hope there are many, many more people in agreement with this and I REALLY hope this happens. However, I DON'T wish to be included in the memorial anytime soon. But if it's in God's wishes please don't post up pics of me in my underwear or pink tights.. Although funny and matching to my eccentric personality, :dontknow: it's not exactly dignifying or how I'd want to be remembered...

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Well, so far there have been enough voices hoping to see this happen.. I am one of those voices. I do hope there are many, many more people in agreement with this and I REALLY hope this happens. However, I DON'T wish to be included in the memorial anytime soon. But if it's in God's wishes please don't post up pics of me in my underwear or pink tights.. Although funny and matching to my eccentric personality, :dontknow: it's not exactly how I'd want to be remembered...

Only pics of the bunny suit... :eek: :D :D :D :eek:

TNVIPER said:
What is taking so long to get this done?..:dontknow:

Our forum owners are busy people.... be patient. The memories of our fallen friends aren't going away (at least, not with me). They guys will address our wishes soon enough. :)

Black1 said:
Our forum owners are busy people.... be patient. The memories of our fallen friends aren't going away (at least, not with me). They guys will address our wishes soon enough. :)

I meant it in a way that it should have been done long ago.....but I can be patient.....:toilet:

I agree with EVERYONE, this is needed and is just simply the Right Thing to Do!!!

I think I can make this happen, I at least want to run it by Jack (even though I'm sure he wont have a problem with it). I know he has been very sick lately, so be patient with us :D

I agree this is a really good idea and it should happen, this place has always been about not just these trucks but the people more importantly. Ive learned over my stay so far and is why I still hang around to this day!

RedSrt007 said:
I think I can make this happen, I at least want to run it by Jack (even though I'm sure he wont have a problem with it). I know he has been very sick lately, so be patient with us :D

Thanks, Patrick. :)

Now this is looking like it's in committee and has the possibility to be approved. Lets put out heads together and identify those we have lost. As much as I would hate to see anyone on this list, I would also hate to miss one of our fallen members.

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Now this is looking like it's in committee and has the possibility to be approved. Lets put out heads together and identify those we have lost. As much as I would hate to see anyone on this list, I would also hate to miss one of our fallen members.

VJ

I think you've hit on them, Jeffy...

Redice07
Woody
Supercar
Chub

Should we also include Walt's Mom? :confused:

I have pictures of most... but they are on my other computer and it's packed away. :(

Black1 said:
I think you've hit on them, Jeffy...

Redice07
Woody
Supercar
Chub

Should we also include Walt's Mom? :confused:

I have pictures of most... but they are on my other computer and it's packed away. :(
As much as I love Walt, I don't think that his Mom should be included. I think it should be reserved for members only.

And just so everybody knows, I will moderate the hell out of that section. Don't get caught messing up in that section if you know what's good for you.

OCBob said:
As much as I love Walt, I don't think that his Mom should be included. I think it should be reserved for members only.

And just so everybody knows, I will moderate the hell out of that section. Don't get caught messing up in that section if you know what's good for you.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back