Forever Member / Memorial Section....

CAN YOU MAKE IT IT A NO POST THREAD

VIPR PWR said:
CAN YOU MAKE IT IT A NO POST THREAD
I'm not sure how it's going to be set up. I personally would like to see a thread dedicated to each member GBNF. I think having posts might be a good thing, that way folks can add their own memories, stories, or thoughts. But I guarantee you that it will be kept in good taste. There won't be a faster way of getting shown the door than showing disrespect. Hopefully that won't even be an issue, but you never know.

OCBob said:
I'm not sure how it's going to be set up. I personally would like to see a thread dedicated to each member GBNF. I think having posts might be a good thing, that way folks can add their own memories, stories, or thoughts. But I guarantee you that it will be kept in good taste. There won't be a faster way of getting shown the door than showing disrespect. Hopefully that won't even be an issue, but you never know.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

OCBob said:
Sounds great Bob.:rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

OCBob said:

:congrats: I'd like to see the thread(s) be open as well. I really don't think you'll have a problem with it.

OCBob said:

I know you would take good care of it, Bob... I couldn't think of anyone better, in fact. :congrats:

I like where this is going.:rock: :congrats: :congrats:

FATJACK said:
Bob your gonna need a lot of room for all the Clint stories:D :D
That's cool. I guess what I envision is sort of a "wake" section. You know, someplace to share our memories of those that we've lost and to keep those memories alive. I can't think of a better tribute myself.

OCBob said:
That's cool. I guess what I envision is sort of a "wake" section. You know, someplace to share our memories of those that we've lost and to keep those memories alive. I can't think of a better tribute myself.
Seriously Bob, Clint was a cool guy. Wish more of the guys could have met him. You really had to meet him to understand.

FATJACK said:
Seriously Bob, Clint was a cool guy. Wish more of the guys could have met him. You really had to meet him to understand.
I know he was. Spent lots of time talking to him on the phone. Really wish I would have made a point to see him when I was in Florida earlier this month.

I wish i would have kept the pics he sent me on my phone of a 20 lbs shit he took and snapped a picture of ,,,i had to down load it to my puter to make sure what the heck it was ,,,then i thought i was going to puke ,,,it looked like godzilla craped in that toilet :D CLASSIC clint;)

Ironhead said:
I wish i would have kept the pics he sent me on my phone of a 20 lbs shit he took and snapped a picture of ,,,i had to down load it to my puter to make sure what the heck it was ,,,then i thought i was going to puke ,,,it looked like godzilla craped in that toilet :D CLASSIC clint;)
I still got a few that he sent me. You want me to text them to ya?:D They're actually quite impressive, as shit goes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back