Forever Member / Memorial Section....

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jack/Patrick,

We have had several members leave us over the last few years. I think a small section of the forum should be dedicated to keeping their memory alive, recounting fond memories, and showing newcomers some of the people that made this forum what it is today even after their passing.

Is that something we could work out?

Also, some of the members have mentioned a "Forever Star" for honoring our fallen brothers/sisters. Is that something that could be feasible?

Let's discuss!

Best regards,
Jake ;)

Photos of them, maybe their kids/family, their SRT/10, just a little tribute is all. :)

I know this is something that I've wanted done for some time.

We have lost some good people and maybe some we never heard about. These are the ones I know of

Woody
Burkerice07
Supercar1of1
flchub

:rock: :rock: :rock: AYE :rock: :rock: :rock:

One thing I love about this forum, We share two common things trucks and compassion.:rock: :rock:

Paul

Please do, but we have to have pics of them preferably with their trucks and a family pic if possible so people won't just read a name/screen name.....

It would be very nice to have a special place on the forum for our lost members. I'm sure it's easy enough to do.

Black1 said:
Jack/Patrick,

We have had several members leave us over the last few years. I think a small section of the forum should be dedicated to keeping their memory alive, recounting fond memories, and showing newcomers some of the people that made this forum what it is today even after their passing.

Is that something we could work out?

Also, some of the members have mentioned a "Forever Star" for honoring our fallen brothers/sisters. Is that something that could be feasible?

Let's discuss!

Best regards,
Jake ;)

this is a GREAT idea..... lets work it out

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back