forged pistons and rods

Prof said:
My builder is in Pontiac...pm me if you want his name and number.

Very interesting , Hmmmmmmmm, If there is a Dodge builder in Pontiac
Iwonder if there is a Pontiac builder in Dodge?????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D :D

And since someone asked, here is a picture of my Oliver rod...(great straight line...)

NewBuild1.jpg

Prof said:
And since someone asked, here is a picture of my Oliver rod...(great straight line...)

NewBuild1.jpg
good looking rods. question for you forged guys. does anyone make a h-beam rod like eagle. i bought a set for my small block and you can even tell where the rod cap connects to the rod. seems like a h-beam or i-beam rod would be a little bit stouter. this is just an observation not saying the oliver rods wont fill the bill.

the eagles are a good cheap rod for mild builds , but want hold up enough to the hp of our applictions, i talked with them also:)

thanks Prof for the pics:rock:

I am pleased to be of service to the group for a change.

Last edited:
if anyone is still interested we still need a couple more for the group buy:D

there could be cheaper options out there, but if ya gonna do it right, do it the first time:rock:

Thats why all the major viper builders use the oliver rods:rock:

if ya want just the rods thats ok too, i dont think anyone can beat my price right now on these rods;)

thanks

well i have been talking to a shop around here but they seem to be too busy... i wouldnt want them to take like 3 months on my truck... when i first went there they had a new gto on the dyno i had a forged stock cube inch motor and a twin turbo setup similar to a sts and it put out like 800hp and 880ftlbs... so i was talking to them about getting my motor forged and a turbo setup like the gto had... its been a week and they havent even had time to put a price qoute togather...

Well sir, if ya need rods or pistons, stock size or custom, now is the time to buy, the rods are the lowest price anywhere:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back