forged pistons and rods

BlackDodge10 said:
Thanks stinker ill wait to hear from you. I saw a shop on Roes website for their install dealers and theres one in oregon, i think it was Gen3 motorsports, they do vipers and vettes

that jsut may be it bro, thanks:rock:

I believe I'm in on the deal Stink;) I just need a few weeks:dontknow: :D Trying to work my plan:rock:

For those interested I picked the oliver rods and the JE pistons for one reason.

after speaking with a ton of viper engine builders the oliver rods is the ones everyone depends on, and most of them all use JE pistons.

So they are tried and true set up, especially for major Hp

we coulda went a little cheaper guys, but thats not what I want for you guys, with this deal , you should have no worries depending on your builder:rock:

IF I had all this installed about what HP would I be running? Also what is a good cost estimate to have this installed.

Big Worm said:
So 3G's gets you in the door

the group buy in is $2600 that is for pistons androd, the rings another $200 or so , the the coating if ya want it.

how much power? well on a N/A if you do nothing else , probably nil to nuttin:D other than added security.

but depending on who you get to build ya motor is depending on how much it cost, since you are near SC, I got a guy in Fla, that does rebuilds for around $7800 but that is with his pistons and rods, which is of a lesser standard, so you should be able to get out for alot less:rock:

THE LAST DAY FOR THIS INITIAL GROUP BUY IN IS THIS COMMING FRIDAY, WITH THIS INITIAL BUY IN YOU GET THE RODS, PISTONS, and I am getting the rings, and coatings on the pistons at the best price available, you also get the mains at a reduced price.

after Friday I will start collecting the $, and the price goes up a tad:p

guys we had a member that had some unforseen problems arrise and had to back out

so we sstill need one more person for the group buy in:D

SrtBrad said:
I wish I had the $ for this now.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'am really cornfused Brad :confused: Why would you want somethlng that is Forged when you can get the same thing that is Genuine :flute: :flute: :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: Forgery is Fraud :eek: :eek:

SchuettS said:
know of any good builders around me? i live in the UP of michigan.

My builder is in Pontiac...pm me if you want his name and number.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back