Fred Owens truck drags 10/9 Sac Raceway

chefred112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when: Sunday, Oct 9, 2011

Where: Sacramento Raceway Park (map)

Description: Fred Owen's Truck Drags. All Trucks racing and showing.

Categories: Quick 16 (slicks & electronics allowed, Pro Gas, Sportsman (7.50-11.99, slicks OK), Street (12.00, no slicks), Diesel (slicks ok) Jackpot (open to all racers, $20 buy-in), Fun Runs.

Gates Open: 8:00 AM
Time Trials: 10:00 AM
Pit Admission: $10 per person
Pit Parking: $5
Race Entry: $30 (new lower price) includes gate fee

I know at least one 10 goin...

Attachments

• truckdrags11.jpg
    truckdrags11.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 81
I'm checking with SRTBrad....we may have to get this on video. Come on out NorCal boys. Some of you SoCal guys should make the trip also....this sounds like fun.

I should say no spray from me. But there is a Hemi and a Duk that maybe juicing.

I pulled my left hamstring muscle Monday night playing racketball and it is still very tender today. My McLeod clutch has a very high peddle pressure so I hope I will recover enough to make this meet. Just like a ballplayer..it will be day to day. I also hope the weather will clear by the 9th. I will update in a few days.

I hope you feel better. Your health is more important than these races. If it's a iffy situation then don't push it.

Looks like the weather will be cool and clear. My leg is slightly better today, hopefully I'll be OK for sunday. SRTBrad and I may come up saturday afternoon...maybe we can meet for dinner?

Hope you make it Jerry..wanna see your beast run in person again...

Just drove the truck today at 3pm for the first time in two weeks. Took it to get the oil changed. Leg felt OK (still a little tender) but I didn't try any power shifts ... probably wait until friday or saturday to try that. If I come up it will be on saturday, then Ill change tires and all at the strip sunday morning. Brad may have a wedding on saturday so he may not be there to video.......is there anybody up north that can video for us?

The wedding job was confirmed today for this Saturday. I will not be able to go. I only need 1 of the 2 cameras that I have for the wedding so someone can borrow it for videotaping in Sac. Let me know. You guys have fun!!!

New personal best. 1.74 7.9 12.43 @ 107.68

Trainman also did his personal best. 11.937 @ 114.55

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back