fresh meat in NW AL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome aboard and Hide your wallet. You will find yourself spending uncontrollable.:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

. . . Another welcome from Chattanooga!!! :party:

There's going to be a Dyno Day and GTG at my house on the 25th, (Click the link in my sig-line) then on Nov 22nd there's a Track Day at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds (Macon) GA.

Do yourself and favor and get to a GTG and see what this forum is all about!! :rock:

well mods wont happen too fast gotta make the first payment but its commin and the wife seen the GTG in chattanoogy so looks like a road trip!

Streetgliderx said:
well mods wont happen too fast gotta make the first payment but its commin and the wife seen the GTG in chattanoogy so looks like a road trip!

Nice!!!!! Post up in the thread and let me know you're coming for sure! :rock: (Did you get the truck yet??! Where's the pics?!) :needpics:

Where did you get the truck from. I know a silver 04 with those parts from Mobile, AL that was for sale. Either way, welcome!

John02SS said:
Where did you get the truck from. I know a silver 04 with those parts from Mobile, AL that was for sale. Either way, welcome!

HEHEHE SNAKPWR on tag??????

just got the baby home tonight wife will be usin that expensive ass camera for a couple hrs tomorrow!!!!!!!

I do believe that is it. Joe is a really nice guy. I actually dynoed the truck for him years ago. I poped it's dyno Cherry! :D Nice truck for sure, he takes care of his stuff!

welcome2.gif

smileys.jpg
There are many characters here for your entetainment.. Hope that won't make you eventually leave..:dontknow:

joe was the man! truck was way nicer than the pics let on... really fast too! joe was a more than pleasant guy to deal with

few pics of my new ride now that the lazy wife got off her tail and took em!!

100_1519.jpg

100_1523.jpg

100_1522.jpg

aint she a beauty

It's really wierd seeing that truck somewhere other than my carport! Have fun Lee!!!

Later,
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

BTW joe PM me your address so i can mail you the tag back! i kinda cheated here and stole the idea one with VIPRDNA is on its way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back