Friday Night Showdown in Houston..

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SilverQC and I had to cut night four in Houston a bit short due to personal reasons. On our way taking Roktman, Georgia Ken and BDIA back to the hotel we encountered a Mustang that certainly sounded as if it was capable of doing some real damage to an opponent’s ego. I know very well that I proclaimed that I was through with driving fast and racing other people at high speeds but seeing that this was the first time I took her out on a Friday night since I bought her last August I figured what the hell. Besides, I had Roktman, Georgia Ken and BDIA as witnesses. Well the driver of that machine made it obvious he didn’t want any part of me. I don’t know why he was more interested in going at it with SilverQC, but I wanted a part of him. BDIA was trying to get it all on video for the forum. It was difficult anyway because of the traffic and a particular cock-blocking blue ricer with "MAD PSI" as his license plate. Roktman hollared out SilverQC's window asking him if that meant his tire pressure. THAT was halarious. Every now and then the path was clear for this Mustang to make little attempt to take me. However, the old gal was always proved the dominant one. Suddenly a silver L came out of nowhere. Afterwards it was determined that the Mustang occupants contacted the L and coordinated a showdown between the L and me. So, it was on. We dropped speeds to a 15 mph roll, honked three times to indicate the start and hit it. The first attempt was hindered by our fast approaching traffic ahead. Not settled. Sadly the second attempt resulted in my missing 3rd and his hazards being activated. HELL NO! The final attempt did not see a 3rd gear miss. It was simply an unobstructed kill without interference for me and another victory for the forum. Sweet. We pulled into a parking lot to meet the L driver. He called his Ford comrades to attend so that we can chat for a while. The L was pretty much stock as is mine with the coincidental exception that a Flowmaster muffler was installed just as my Magnaflow is pretty much it for me. The drop in air filters probably didn’t make such a big difference with what was going on. I included pictures for your viewing pleasure. Hopefully BDIA will get the video up and running here in a bit…

The opponent. I gotta hand it to him, the driver was merely a brave kid with a desire to see what an SRT can do.
VTCoA085.jpg

Me and the kid.
VTCoA086.jpg

LOOK! A Ford sandwich with high calorie, high protein buns... HUNGRY?
VTCoA089.jpg

"I'm tellin ya they were neck and neck at first until Venom Power took that L out." The Roktman and Georgia Ken on th scene representing MANLAW.
VTCoA103.jpg

What does his shirt say? Venom, are you crazy?
VTCoA096.jpg

Last edited:
ROKTMAN said:
Where are alllll the other pics??? I wanna see the good shots! With the hotties!!

They gotta develop - be patient :p

WTF.....where was the Red RC when that happened???:dontknow:

More Pictures From Night Four..

Here are some pictures from that night. It was a blast, but then again, judge for yourself!

Roktman on the prowl!
e5f7f8b2.jpg

BDIA warming up with a hottie of the south. No igloos needed here.
2fc68886.jpg

The gang laying it down. From left to right: Venom Power, Roktman, BDIA, Georgia Ken, Lovely Melissa (waitress), Slow 91, and Had To Have It.
f1595d87.jpg

"Yeah I'm tellin ya man, what goes on in Houston STAYS in Houston.. That's MANLAW buddy!"
b7a5e5ed.jpg

Georgia Ken seems to understand MANLAW... You go boy!
VTCoA082.jpg

She wants horses...
VTCoA069.jpg

It's okay Venom, those dents can be knocked back out..
VTCoA075.jpg

That's right Kevin, you know how to play it.
VTCoA072.jpg

Yeah, you know my homie just had to have it..
VTCoA083.jpg

Isn't there a truck somewhere in there?
VTCoA077.jpg

Oh yes, there it goes. That's right baby the shirt says it all.
VTCoA078.jpg

"C'mon big boy!"
VTCoA073.jpg

Oooooh baby. "Let's blow this scene and go somewhere."
VTCoA084.jpg

had_to_have_it said:
hey anthony where did your kill take place at?

did trey get in on it also?

On Westheimer on our way back to the hotel. Trey was ALLLL in it as well. Of course we went way past the hotel in the process.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Chick is hot but I am thinking she got kids!!!

patrick

That wouldn't be because of the stretch marks would it? Looks like Maui has the uncanny ability to spot MILFs... Your all right man.:rock:

Venom Power said:
That wouldn't be because of the stretch marks would it? Looks like Maui has the uncanny ability to spot MILFs... Your all right man.:rock:

And here I thought she was a virgin.:eek: Disappointed again.:( ;) :p :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Chick is hot but I am thinking she got kids!!!

patrick

Hahahha - I soooo didn't want to be "catty" - so I didn't go there;) . Thanks Patrick :D

I wanna know how much those girls charged to do all that posing:p ;) , and WTF are they all bruised up???:eek: Looks like you all had a great time .... :star:

At least Steve Holden got to take his prize home with him ........ :D :D :D

Does this girl comes standard with the car or is she optional? :p

Seriously great pictures but my favourites are with the girl involved! :adore:

Venom Power said:
Silver, let's just say she's got NUTHIN on olive oil.

Easy how you talk!! - We now have a Greek member :) .

You said Olive Oil. :p ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back