Friday Night Showdown in Houston..

she changed in the backseat of my truck. it was warm in there so she was sweating a bit. so when i got home i was sniffing the seat:rock: :D ;)

had_to_have_it said:
she changed in the backseat of my truck. it was warm in there so she was sweating a bit. so when i got home i was sniffing the seat:rock: :D ;)

Did you sniff little girls bicycle seats too :dontknow: :p :D

Wifey said:
Easy how you talk!! - We now have a Greek member :) .

You said Olive Oil. :p ;)
LOL, thanks Wifey. I'm sure those girls have nothing on you either. The bruises were probably from the pole. I dunno how much fundage was thrown at those girls, but that's just the meaning of their business.

also when she was changing in the back seat i was parked next to trey and we had him hit the train horn and it scared the hell out of her.:D

had_to_have_it said:
also when she was changing in the back seat i was parked next to trey and we had him hit the train horn and it scared the hell out of her.:D

Bwahahahahaha - now why didn't we get a pic of that :D :dontknow: :rock:

had_to_have_it said:

I bet that was funny as hell!!! After hearing those horns, I can only imagine her shock and surprise. They are absolutely the loudest damn thing I ever heard...LOL!!!!

Venom Power said:
LOL, thanks Wifey. I'm sure those girls have nothing on you either. The bruises were probably from the pole. I dunno how much fundage was thrown at those girls, but that's just the meaning of their business.

I was just funnin with y'all - :D I'm sure they are used to it :rock:

Wifey said:
I was just funnin with y'all - :D I'm sure they are used to it :rock:

Used to what? The money being flung at them, the bruises or the pole? (the stationary one on stage...wha??? I am trying to behave.)

had_to_have_it said:

HAHAHAHA I saw that. Then that probably wasn't sweat on your seat bro. Your tha MAAAAAAN... Urine charge!!! LOL

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Used to what? The money being flung at them, the bruises or the pole? (the stationary one on stage...wha??? I am trying to behave.)

All of the above :D - you are doing great :p

Venom Power said:
Cause I was too busy laughing..:hahaha:
Then you will be relieved of your duty of posting all those wonderful pics for us in the future .... -NOT!!! Thanks for all the work you did, it was sooooo great of you to keep us all up to date :D

It would have been far greater if I had the power to magically make you all appear. Then there would be no need for pics and I could have been a real baaaaad boy... But it's nice to know my efforts are appreciated.

Wifey said:
I wanna know how much those girls charged to do all that posing:p ;) , and WTF are they all bruised up???:eek: Looks like you all had a great time .... :star:
It was all free!:rock:

The bruises are from the ramming..............:D

had_to_have_it said:
And she told me it was too hot in there and I opened the door and"supervised":D

ROKTMAN said:
And she told me it was too hot in there and I opened the door and"supervised":D

and ya'll were saying dont watch her change clothes.

damn she was showing more in the club.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back