Friday Night Showdown in Houston..

BigDodgeInAlaska said:
I just realized that there is a lot of shaky video... I guess that's what happens trying to film standing out of a sunroof at 85mph!! :D

BDIA
Alcohol involed or just some Poosie?:)

I wish I could have stayed.I`m off to the Impala Nats SU ,the Super Chevy Show the next week then SRT Nats the next week after that.Home for two whole weeks until the Mopar Nats.:D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THAT WAS THE BOMB. BDIA did a great job with the video. I just hated missing 3rd,but we've all been there I think. Sorry but I have to go look at it again...

GAVPRT4006186 said:
Thanks Anthony for posting the pics. They look awesome and never mind the bruises, stretch marks or anything else. You can't see them with the lights down loooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Besides, there are only three things about her you will look at, FACE, BACK OF HER HEAD, OR HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Georgia Ken

HEY Ken it's good to see you back in here. I was waiting for you to post something. Like I've been telling everyone I had a great time with you guys. I'm glad you enjoyed the tunes while you were riding in old Dangerous with me. I can't remember having that much fun in just four days for..... GOSh I don't even know how long. This kind'a stuff is what makes it all worth it. We definately have to get together again. Hopfully next time closer by your way so you can bring your beast out to play. Be careful out there patrolling the streets of ATL....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back