Frustrated truck owner

Bobby S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to we how we are supposed to get parts when Dodge does not carry most anymore!!
Every time I need to get something repaired I'm f---ed!
Currently I am in need of Inner Pinion Bearing, and as usual Dodge no got!!!

Take the bearing to a bearing supply place and see if they can match one up..... just a thought. These diffs are a one off, Dana 60 HD .

I know one of the vendors offers complete rears. JTSVP I think. I would bet they would no how to source said part. Just a thought.

VTCoA support group

Can someone please explain to we how we are supposed to get parts when Dodge does not carry most anymore!!
Every time I need to get something repaired I'm f---ed!
Currently I am in need of Inner Pinion Bearing, and as usual Dodge no got!!!

Thats the sad price of owning a limited production truck sadly.

ive also learned that some parts are easier to find by their OEM number not the Mopar/Dealer Number. such as the outer axle seals. I had better luck looking up the part by its printed number on the part. which in my case it was a National seal. it is much more accurate then trying to look for it on Autozone mainly because they come up with 8 other seals under the same vehicle or sometime nothing comes up. Another case (very similar to yours) was finding Main Bearings. NO ONE had them. The Dealers would tell me that they were discontinued. I even called Clevite and they said they didnt have any!! Till Venomous1 told me that he orders them through a specific Clevite number which in their system does not come up as a "Viper" bearing... Venomous1 might correct me if im wrong? ... Sooo unless you are willing to spend some time cross referencing part numbers, our vendors here may have already done all of that for you and would most likely be able to help you out a lot faster then the guy over the counter or phone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back